Halal restuarants

16 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

For the sake of clarity, I have made the decision not to eat human.

^^^ Fucking snowflake!

Two cannibals decide to have a feast and eat someone starting from the feet up.  After about 15 minutes the first cannibal asks “How are you getting on?”  Cannibal two says “great, I’m having a ball”. Cannibal one says “ you greedy b*****d, I’m still on the thigh!”

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Late to the party. KFC have a significant number of halal restaurants. I make a conscious effort to avoid them all. Just in case. 

Yes but the £2.99 meal deal they have on just now is worth the risk 

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Late to the party. KFC have a significant number of halal restaurants. I make a conscious effort to avoid them all. Just in case. 

KFC, on the two occasions I've been was utterly rank.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Yup, it's honking and I'm unsure why it's so popular. Hideous, greasy garbage.

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartarse!

9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

If a restaurant can afford to pay rent, operate, source raw product, prepare it, cook it, package it and pay someone to serve it to you all for £2.99? 

IMG_0972.gif

It's because they pay poverty wages mate, don't worry, the food is probably perfectly safe.

Unless it's prepared Islamically though. f**k that. God knows what these spice-loving, non-drinking, early-rising,  scrupulously clean oddballs do to their chickens.

13 hours ago, Rugster said:

Who’s Durie? I forget all these nutters. 

He’s indirectly responsible for the sticky on the politics forum because of the amount of personal abuse and disdain that was rightly hurled his way for making repeated snidely racist posts then pretending he was only having a civilised discussion and had had his feelings hurt by all the nasty people saying mean things.