Arbroath Vs Caley Thistle

5 wins on the spin for our resurgent Lichties, including a challenge cup victory over the highland side. I don’t expect Caley to be as poor as they were that day. 

Only change id make from Saturdays win would be Ricky returning for Norey with Steele going back to RB. 

Would agree - need to go back to that back 4 regardless of how well Norey did and that’s no slight on him 

Will be in the airport awaiting a flight so hopefully we are 2-0 up and cruising by the 40th minute again like Saturday past so I can relax, celebrate and enjoy my flight 

I'm already looking forward to it!

I imagine we'll be going with a similar team.  Hylton is currently undroppable, and Dow gives us that balance on the right.  Slater and Gold seem to blend nicely, and Little comes back in for Norey.  As said, no reflection on Norey.

The striker thing is interesting.  Turan came off at half time after having what looked like a good game.  The Thistle commentary were full of praise for the problems he caused, but then Bird came on and did his thing and got an assist.  I wonder if it was injury or tactical.  My thinking is that the management like having Turan on at the start as he plays with his back to goal and brings others into the game, whereas later in the game, Bird and McIntosh like to play on the shoulder, which is good against tiring teams.  I personally would prefer to see Bird given another start, but as has become abundantly clear to me in recent weeks, I know absolutely nothing about football.