Bairns v The Mo

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Taking emotion out of it I can't remember him doing much wrong especially given how honking we know he is defensively. 

Incredible he's managed to play so many games on the bounce for them right enough, just goes to show he didn't fancy it at us.

It was the biggest mistake mcglynn made all of last season sticking him and Mackay back in the defence. Two shitebag losers that have been part of the problem over the past few years.  Is it any surprise we lost so heavily to Airdrie with that pair at the back

18 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Taking emotion out of it I can't remember him doing much wrong especially given how honking we know he is defensively. 

Incredible he's managed to play so many games on the bounce for them right enough, just goes to show he didn't fancy it at us.

Really nothing to do with emotion, the guy is not worth getting excited about but I genuinely can’t remember him putting a tackle of any note in.

I can remember Alfie leaving him for dead a couple of times.

Also why would he “fancy it” more at a part time club where he will  be earning less than he was on with us?

Edited by Reggie Perrin

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Really nothing to do with emotion, the guy is not worth getting excited about but I genuinely can’t remember him putting a tackle of any note in.

I can remember Alfie leaving him for dead a couple of times.

Also why would he “fancy it” more at a part time club where he will very be earning less than he was on with us?

One thing he certainly never did that we seen from him on occasion was they big daft galloping runs up the wing. Perhaps been told to just keep it tight. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

One thing he certainly never did that we seen from him on occasion was they big daft galloping runs up the wing. Perhaps been told to just keep it tight. 

A bit odd if that’s the case as that is by far the best part of his game.

36 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Nearly as bizarre as an Airdrie fan being bothered about what Falkirk fans are being bothered about id say.

Clearly doesn't understand the concept of multi club forums. 

Just now, Aufc said:

Well, you clearly don't understand the wild concept of fans wanting to talk about the fact an ex player, who under performed at yer club,  comes back and gives the home fans the 'GIRFUY' after going 1-0 up after 47 minutes. Then spends the rest of the game timewasting only for his side to be beaten by an injury time goal possibly due to said timewasting.....yeah really "bizarre".

5 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Well, you clearly don't understand the wild concept of fans wanting to talk about the fact an ex player, who under performed at yer club,  comes back and gives the home fans the 'GIRFUY' after going 1-0 up after 47 minutes. Then spends the rest of the game timewasting only for his side to be beaten by an injury time goal possibly due to said timewasting.....yeah really "bizarre".

I do understand the concept you mention but players under perform all the time. Falkirk players have spent the last 5-6 years underperforming. Just amusing how much he seems to have bothered you all, even before the game. 

7 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I do understand the concept you mention but players under perform all the time. Falkirk players have spent the last 5-6 years underperforming. Just amusing how much he seems to have bothered you all, even before the game. 

By Christ you are boring.

30 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Personally had no issues with Williamson prior to the game.  Wasn't on here much last week so cant say if others did.  Maybe frustrating to some that as we are skint and someone taking a wage last season but being injured all the time - personally doesn't bother me and these things happen in the game -I'm sure it couldn't be helped.  

However from his antics during the game he deserves a bit of stick.   I don't generally boo ex players unless they do something to warrant it - which he clearly did.   

In saying that he's the one who ended up looking like a fanny so again personally I've got no long lasting issues and certainly don't have any hatred of him.   

Think most of the posts on here have just been GIRFUY which surely is justified and certainly not "bizarre". 

4 hours ago, Aufc said:

Of course I do but I doubt very many fans of other clubs are at all interested  in Falkirk fans feelings towards a player that has at no point played for their own club and this is backed up by the fact that you seem to be he only  one making any sort of comment about it.

3 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Personally had no issues with Williamson prior to the game.  Wasn't on here much last week so cant say if others did.  Maybe frustrating to some that as we are skint and someone taking a wage last season but being injured all the time - personally doesn't bother me and these things happen in the game -I'm sure it couldn't be helped.  

However from his antics during the game he deserves a bit of stick.   I don't generally boo ex players unless they do something to warrant it - which he clearly did.   

In saying that he's the one who ended up looking like a fanny so again personally I've got no long lasting issues and certainly don't have any hatred of him.   

Think most of the posts on here have just been GIRFUY which surely is justified and certainly not "bizarre". 

Players get injured that happens and we all realise that but the vast majority of players will play with the odd niggle and are desperate to get back on the park as soon as possible. With Williamson it was clearly the exact opposite with any slight twinge meaning he was out for weeks, and him writing his own sick lines even at one point.  That and the fact he was desperate to get off the park on more than one occasion when the going got tough was why he gets a far harder time than simply a player whose time at the club was ruined by injury.