St Mirren v Alex Rae’s Sevco Zombies

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Points deduction for each event of sectarian singing would sort it immediately.

I'd  have a mixture of banning a percentage of the fans,  games behind closed doors and points deductions. Basically what UEFA do for discriminatory songs and chants.

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Hibs, Hearts, Dundee, Well all had no games on Sky.

Rangers have had 5.

Celtic will be complaining they've only had 4...........

Game was obviously over the minute Strain had his rush of blood to the head, would have been an interesting watch if it had stayed 11 v 11. Excellent display again from Hemmings in goal, looks more assured every time I see him. Massive cracks painted over for Rangers, interested to see who ends up in the hotseat and can only hope it's someone who allows the bantz to continue.

That Sky pander to the bigoted masses, even when they are serving up the utter dross that Rangers have been for god knows how long says it all. I know St Mirren have had a fantastic start to their campaign and deserve all the recognition for it, but the Edinburgh derby should have been the clear live pick this week (as it should every time it comes around. Why should one city derby be guaranteed every single time and not the other?).

Games will never be selected by merit, viewing figures will forever trump all else. The contempt Sky hold for all bar the least pleasant two sides in football is shocking.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I'd  have a mixture of banning a percentage of the fans,  games behind closed doors and points deductions. Basically what UEFA do for discriminatory songs and chants.

I don't disagree tbh

I actually thought we were decent in the second half until the second goal.

11 v 11 I'd have been confident of taking something today, but we didn't lay a glove on Rangers. Disappointing as Rangers were slow and showed very little. We didn't get in their faces enough.

6 minutes ago, mcginns said:

Result papering over the fact that Rangers are fucking mince.

We were quite poor most of game but we got the goals and that should give us a wee boost, the youngsters actually looked quite promising.

The international break gives us a chance to get the management sorted and hopefully some currently injured players will return to the team.