Mr Ferguson's visit to Sir Douglas | Morton v Caley | Dec 12

Sounds like we played very well on Saturday.  Can't see too many changes unless Carson comes back in for Duffy.

What are the chances of all three ex-Caley players for Morton starting?  I assume Oakley is most likely to, old man Broadfoot and forgotten man Boyd must be benchwarmers.

Four points from this home game and the one against Queen's Park on Saturday would take us out of the bottom 2, which has to be the target. Everything suggests that tomorrow will be the tougher game of the two but I'd expect it to be tight either way. 

Shocked at those two being the players dropped, particularly Bearne who was excellent on Saturday.

That could be 3-5-2 with Strapp and one of Wilson or Blues as wing backs, 4-3-3 with Crawford and Muirhead wide, or 4-4-2 diamond with Crawford at the tip behind Muirhead and Oakley. Not sure what to expect there.

I sincerely hope that's a 4-4-1, with French and Strapp at full-back, Blues-Wilson-Gillespie-Crawford across the middle, and Muirhead off big George.

As said earlier, happily take a point... but I feel it's about time Oakley had his say against his former employer (although Boyd off the bench would probably sicken them more).

Edited to add: BBC website now suggesting the third of @Dunning1874's suggestions is how we'll line up. Interesting times.

Edited by The Ghost of B A R P