Mr Ferguson's visit to Sir Douglas | Morton v Caley | Dec 12

19 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Big bad physical cynical Morton being kicked off the park by cloggers again I see.

8-3 Morton penalised to ICT. I’m not sure if I was missing the irony or not so I did a really dull thing and looked at the BBC report which suggest that Morton are ‘winning’ this battle. 

Bold team selection and so far it's worked. The right hand side remains a concern defensively with French continuing to be a total bombscare and Blues being narrow and on a booking in front of him, that's where any clear Inverness chances have started, but the plan to make the midfield as energetic as possible has worked. The pressing really has Inverness rattled.

We're so much better with Strapp on the left it's not funny. Wilson and Oakley have also been excellent.

Edited by Dunning1874

19 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Bold team selection and so far it's worked. The right hand side remains a concern defensively with French continuing to be a total bombscare and Blues being narrow and on a booking in front of him, that's where any clear Inverness chances have started, but the plan to make the midfield as energetic as possible has worked. The pressing really has Inverness rattled.

We're so much better with Strapp on the left it's not funny. Wilson and Oakley have also been excellent.

I didn't think I'd ever see a midfield with a pairing of Gillespie and Wilson described as energetic but you're quite right. Crawford seems to be back to his terrier best and getting quickly onto men too.