November games

Donathan

7 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

2660 tickets for Georgia, pickup and £7 tickets with a £3 handling fee to pay for them to go over there because our membership fees don't cover that it seems.

It‘s a fairly concerted effort, they‘re putting in to stuff the harvesters prior to next years finals. 100% pick-up in Lille & now Tbilisi, plus the number at the pick-up point in Seville was much higher than you‘d normally see.

1 minute ago, German Jag said:

It‘s a fairly concerted effort, they‘re putting in to stuff the harvesters prior to next years finals. 100% pick-up in Lille & now Tbilisi, plus the number at the pick-up point in Seville was much higher than you‘d normally see.

I don't really mind picking up to be honest, it's just paying for the pleasure. 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

2660 tickets for Georgia, pickup and £7 tickets with a £3 handling fee to pay for them to go over there because our membership fees don't cover that it seems.

A 43% 'handling fee' for a £7 ticket??? Ticketmaster will be overjoyed at the SFA making them look like paragons of virtue in comparison.

£3 x 2660 (assuming a sell-out) = £7980.

Let that figure sink in.

If ATAC are reading, please raise the imposition of these additional charges for ticket pick-up at your next meeting with the SFA. Let it be known that it's not acceptable to fleece the membership with additional charges under the pretext of 'operational costs' for a service that has already been paid for through the membership fee.  Operational costs should be borne by the organisation and not the customers/membership.

Edited by Barney Rubble

13 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

A 43% 'handling fee' for a £7 ticket??? Ticketmaster will be overjoyed at the SFA making them look like paragons of virtue in comparison.

If ATAC are reading, please raise the imposition of these additional charges for ticket pick-up at your next meeting with the SFA. Let it be known that it's not acceptable to fleece the membership with additional charges under the pretext of 'operational costs' for a service that has already been paid for through the membership fee.  Operational costs should be borne by the organisation and not the customers/membership.

It’s £3.  The ticket is £7 because the Georgian economy demands much less in the way of pricing.  If the ticket was £60, would that change your mind on the nominal cost for handling?

You can get a ticket in the home end for £3.03 at the current exchange rate.  The most expensive ticket I can see is £15. The Georgian private monthly minimum wage is less than your ticket price.

32 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

£3 x 2660 (assuming a sell-out) = £7980.

Let that figure sink in.

The cost of the ticket is completely irrelevant here.

25 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Working for me now, worth trying different cards if you have them.

If i try via my phone it says i have 2 tickets for each member of the group but i only have 1 and via the PC ive tried a few browsers and i get the same issue of either card failing and timing out.

I will try again this afternoon