Queens v Kelty

Aye, he's going nowhere this week.  Rightly or wrongly I expect that nothing happens before end November at the earliest.  Doesn't mean to say that the situation isn't becoming dire ... because it is.

33 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

We've not been firing on all cylinders if truth been told last few weeks , decent performance last week but Cove took their chance , did ok last season in Dumfries , more of the same please

Mon Kelty 

Don't worry, you'll not have to be at your best to beat us. Just turn up and press!

Edited by bod

19 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Hopefully an away win buy we're unpredictable just now. Draw for me.

11 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Would gladly take that neeb 

Sorry guys, I'm just not buying this cautious optimism. Tidser's team talk is going to be stressing that Queens can't buy a win at home or a win of any kind and that their confidence is rock bottom with their manager's jacket on the proverbial shoogly peg. Kelty need a slap if they don't go for the jugular and all 3 points here.

This is a near to an away banker as you can get.  It's being played at "The Fortress", after all.

Our glorious leader doesn't even seem to know who his preferred keeper is, in fact I'd guess that the only guaranteed starters (barring myserious training ground injuries) are The Card Collector (McClelland), The Undroppable (McKechnie) and the player he wanted shot of last season (Reilly).

As for the rest, it's down to Marvellous Marvin's Tremendous Tombola.

Edited by Slipmat
to add the bit about injuries