Queens v Kelty

45 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

We can sack him all we like. I have no faith we will hire anyone that can turn the tide.  

Our managerial recruitment record should be scrutinised more, because it is fucking horrendous. Yet it will be the same people doing the hiring. 

Peter Grant incoming then.

23 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Sorry lads but brilliant second half display from us , crucial goals at crucial times , Tidser spot on with tactics and selection today , going home in the dark a happy chappy 

It really wasn't and sadly it didn't have to be to get the job done. Yet again we completely help the opposition get a goal. Both Todd and Ambrose are stood ball-watching before the Kelty boy takes it away: are you not taught from primary school "On your toes boys!"? Fucking amateurs. Can't comment on the third as I'd mentally checked out and was looking at my phone. 

Completely gutless. 

10 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Please god he takes Grant Murray with him. What had that guy ever done apart from helping us put together the worst defence in our history. Waste of a wage an epic failure in two regimes

Toxic person as well from what I've been told. He can gtf as well. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

It really wasn't and sadly it didn't have to be to get the job done. Yet again we completely help the opposition get a goal. Both Todd and Ambrose are stood ball-watching before the Kelty boy takes it away: are you not taught from primary school "On your toes boys!"? Fucking amateurs. Can't comment on the third as I'd mentally checked out and was looking at my phone. 

Completely gutless. 

Toxic person as well from what I've been told. He can gtf as well. 

Ambrose is Pish now to be fair can't believe you guys signed him but you also signed Doherty as well who is equally as pish to be fair 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Ambrose is Pish now to be fair can't believe you guys signed him but you also signed Doherty as well who is equally as pish to be fair 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Aye, we gave Doherty a 2 year bloody gig as well just to compound matters ... beggars belief.

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Staggering if Bartley survives that.

Four points off the bottom in L1 after 14 games is totally unacceptable.

Just now, Artemis said:

Captain Scarlet couldn’t survive that.

My worry is that Bartley might just survive it and even if he doesn't Grant Murray our assistant to 2 failed managers might get the gig. 

42 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Please god he takes Grant Murray with him. What had that guy ever done apart from helping us put together the worst defence in our history. Waste of a wage an epic failure in two regimes

And who the heck is grant murray?

15 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Staggering if Bartley survives that.

Four points off the bottom in L1 after 14 games is totally unacceptable.

13 points from 14 games for a full time side at this level is truly dreadful.

Incredibly bad.   

This is the worst Queens side since the one saved by the Hamilton strike at the turn of the century. 

6 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Sorry, but that's not funny ... just no ...

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's not even a wee bit funny.

Aye, sorry.  I may have taken bad taste humour a tad too far there.

I just hope the board don't read this forum and get any wild ideas.

Notwithstanding the contractual aspect I am astonished that MB was allowed to remain at the helm this long. Cannot possibly continue - if allowed to see out his contract we could be Lowland League bound. Change required and some experienced players needed pronto. Obviously a complete reset required but first priority is to stay up and with this squad that is no easy task for anybody coming in.

6 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Notwithstanding the contractual aspect I am astonished that MB was allowed to remain at the helm this long. Cannot possibly continue - if allowed to see out his contract we could be Lowland League bound. Change required and some experienced players needed pronto. Obviously a complete reset required but first priority is to stay up and with this squad that is no easy task for anybody coming in.

Our most experienced players were at fault for two* of our goals today. Any player who can play a basic pass and mark a player would do me regardless of their age. 

* Could have been 3, as I say I missed the 3rd. 

As a forfar fan I can't help to notice your situation being vaguely familiar to our own situation at present.

We just won our first league game in two months but it's vastly overshadowed by resulting in McKinnon outstaying his welcome even longer. 🙃

Edited by ScottishLoon

As for the game, we seemed pretty much in control for most of the first half, but after they scored a simple goal, we were barely in the game at all.

Obviously losing 3 goals at home is bad news, and they came pretty cheaply.  However, I'm again more fixated with what happens, or fails to, at the other end.

Even when on top we relied on a bizarre looking own goal to get in front.  Thereafter, we just offered and created virtually nothing. 

There is nothing redeeming about this side, in any area of the field.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

29 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

As a forfar fan I can't help to notice your situation being vaguely familiar to our own situation at present.

We just won our first league game in two months but it's vastly overshadowed by resulting in McKinnon outstaying his welcome even longer. 🙃

At least you've got decent bridies to look forward to ...