**The Official P&B Christmas 2023 Thread**

Cheese

Had a lovely Christmas Eve with my family in Pitlochry. It’s been a wee walk round and a ton of coffee and some dinner and now I can only have one drink, I made it a Tiramisu White Russian cocktail.

Mark Gatiss does a Christmas Eve ghost story wach year now which is always good. This years is away to come on at 10pm on BBC2, so that’s the rest of my evening sorted. 

Merry Christmas when it comes folks. 

22 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Had a lovely Christmas Eve with my family in Pitlochry. It’s been a wee walk round and a ton of coffee and some dinner and now I can only have one drink, I made it a Tiramisu White Russian cocktail.

Mark Gatiss does a Christmas Eve ghost story wach year now which is always good. This years is away to come on at 10pm on BBC2, so that’s the rest of my evening sorted. 

Merry Christmas when it comes folks. 

What's in a tiramisu white russian?

And are you getting in a cold water dook while you're up there? The water is fucking freezing here in Norway, but it's ace.

It's been a nice Christmas Eve here. Trip to the pictures to see Wonka before a buffet dinner at home and in to the Christmas jammies to watch Elf and set out the carrot for Rudolph and a glass of milk and mince pie for Santa (once again, my suggestion that he'd prefer a fish supper and a can of Tennents was dismissed). Just waiting on the little fuckers falling asleep before dragging everything through.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone (even the rotten posters) and remember to vote in the p&b Top 100 TV Shows over on the TV and Film Forum.

52 minutes ago, velo army said:

What's in a tiramisu white russian?

And are you getting in a cold water dook while you're up there? The water is fucking freezing here in Norway, but it's ace.

It’s got dark rum, Kahlua, cream in it and cocoa powder on top. Was lovely!

No swimming up here but going into Loch Lomond on the 31st and 1st Jan. A swim in Norway sounds amazing!

4 hours ago, mathematics said:

This will be my last Christmas [for a while] that I can get away with doing absolutely f**k all.

Do not read the following if you are under 16.

Hide contents

Where do you hide your presents in the run up to Christmas?

I always just did one the one main present from Santa and the rest from who ever they were from.

A few bevvies and about a million Quality Street last night watching Love Actually with wife, son and niece.

Off to Mother in Laws today, about 12 of us starting with bacon rolls about 11, fizz, open some presents, usual scran - wife is driving so I will be pleasantly sozzled most of the afternoon.

Have a great one everyone.

Sitting up in bed, stocking opened, having coffee, contemplating the culinary trials and tribulations of the day. (Still not resolved the great 'hot food on cold plates' conundrum.)

Having second Christmas dinner today as first one was was last weekend with family members who were going abroad before today. Different folk today!

Merry Christmas everybody 🍾🥃🍷.