**The Official P&B Christmas 2023 Thread**

Wee-Bey

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Got a fluffy lined lumberjack type overshirt the colour of baby shit, from Matalan, from the wife. For the first time ever my powers of pretending to like something deserted me. Fortunately recovered in time to receive polyester primark scarf. 

cd5rgveelrUq.gif

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

You'll have a Hell of a job getting ASDA to deliver there.

Funny enough my sister and brother in law run a decent sized supermarket (wee by our standards but they don't get much bigger in Norway) so there's no panic over messages.

The supermarkets here closed on the 23rd and don't open again til the 27th. Imagine...

14 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Sitting in front of the TV watching three live NFL games in a row. Not everyone’s idea of the perfect Christmas Eve I admit… anyway, must go, beer o’ clock!

Watched the Broncos lose to the Patriots in the third game.

Fcuk Christmas, it’s shite. 😛

In Zakopane, Poland with the Scottish and Polish family (Daughter 's boyfriend is actually English, but he's a decent spud so we'll let him off). 

It was a winter wonderland until today as there is a thaw now - I shall refrain from going full Greta.

Anyway, raising a Wyborowa to you all!! 💛💛💛

Edited by Cosmic Joe

It's been a pretty shit day. Constantly on edge that the phone would ring for a call out and feeling guilty that rather than taking everyone out for tea we are all sat watching crap on TV waiting for me to go collect the food. Went out and the top 5 restaurants on the list (all saying open, one I even contacted) all had the shutters down.

Guilt. Fear. Shame. The lot.

Driving around Dundee trying to find a Chinese takeaway with the lights on. Found one, munch secured and devoured.

Mongolian beef never tasted so good. 

Merry Christmas one and all.