Aberdeen vs Killie

I dare say that may be Robson in a bit of bother. Rightly so as his run of results has been absolutely dreadful since the split last season. Can't really defend it.

Alongside that, at some point, the players need to take some responsibility. They threw Goodwin under the bus last winter and they're about to do the same to Robson.

Gotta love a last minute winner!

Give all credit for that goal to my two MOTM candidates tonight. Big Stu Findlay with an absolute sensational tackle, just sublime. We go up the other end and then Davie Watson starts the move out wide, picks up a position in the box, takes a world class touch then lashes it in to the corner like Ibra in his prime.

What a way to finish an absolutely dire game!

1 minute ago, BucksburnDandy said:

I dare say that may be Robson in a bit of bother. Rightly so as his run of results has been absolutely dreadful since the split last season. Can't really defend it.

Alongside that, at some point, the players need to take some responsibility. They threw Goodwin under the bus last winter and they're about to do the same to Robson.

Don't agree with that bit in bold at all. The managers tactics are at fault. They look like they want to play for him IMO.

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

Don't agree with that bit in bold at all. The managers tactics are at fault. They look like they want to play for him IMO.

And yet they are not pulling results out for him. Ultimately we know the bullet will come for the manager and the same group of players will rinse and repeat.

It feels like change is needed but we are changing every winter, which is not a good sign at all.

2 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

And yet they are not pulling results out for him. Ultimately we know the bullet will come for the manager and the same group of players will rinse and repeat.

It feels like change is needed but we are changing every winter, which is not a good sign at all.

I'd imagine they are not winning because the tactical set up is mince.

@DrewDon had a cracking post on page one of this thread detailing some of the issues.

If you're game plan is to isolate two average height strikers and fire long balls at them for ninety minutes then you're going to struggle.