Stuttering Saints v Staggies

Thought a good first half from Saints but just can’t seem to buy a goal at the moment.  

Another few excellent chances created, and the one that hit the bar was from an excellent move.  

Think the guy who won ‘ref for a day’ in the Christmas raffle is struggling a bit.  

4 hours ago, Molotov said:

Derek Adams hates visiting Paisley with a passion. 

I sincerely hope that there is a major controversial decision that goes against his club and he is sent off for disputing it. 

Rain forecast today……yellow Met office warning in place. 

10 years ago we had the Collum abandoned match.

IMG_5520.jpeg.636c00686d293e4034f431da77ef7acc.jpeg

I think the Adams meltdown against St Mirren was the replayed match. 

I was at that abandoned game with my son. Was grateful I loved a mile away and not length of the A9. 

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

RH33 has lived in the "central belt" for nearly 20 years.

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Wtf is a RH33?

Me, 23 years now! 

Used to go to away games regularly, less so once I had kids. 

Dad and sister are are at the game, had lovely lunch in Cardossi's before game with them.

FT 2-0
Yep well deserved three points and the good home form continues. Back to third as it stands, what crisis? 
First goal was a lovely stramash OG from a corner that ended up a foot over the line. Needed one of those to break the duck. Bizarrely wasn't given on field and needed a VAR intervention. 
Second goal nice ball from Tanser and low strike by Ayunga, looked like the keeper should have saved it to me but he didn't and it went underneath him, good. 
Saw it out pretty comfortably after that, County had a couple of half chances but never looked like getting back into it. 
Think Nahmani and Ayunga should start against Motherwell next week, they worked well together.  No new manager bounce from them I hope. 

Whilst happy for Ayunga, Nachmani for me was MOTM today. Clear to see the lad's quality and him and Ayunga together does look like a partnership with a bit of potential.

We were very, very comfortable today. County looked absolutely shattered by about 50 min mark.