Lichties vs Rovers, 13 Dec…

Dabrowski

Millen    Brown    O'Reilly  Dick

Byrne

Connolly   Stanton  Smith

Gullan  Hamilton

Go a bit more direct, rotate a little bit with a view to Easton and Vaughan coming back in v Utd. Back up the road with 3pts.

Not 100% about how that lines up.

3-5-2? 4-4-2?  4-3-3?

I'm assuming Slater and Jacobs in the middle, ToB and Steele/Hamilton?  So what happens then?  Hamilton and Steele to make a back 3?  Gold or Stewart to make a back 4?  Gold as part of a midfield 3 with Jacobs and Slater? Stewart in midfield with Hylton to make a midfield 4?  Or Hylton/Bird/McIntosh to make a front 3?

It’s been a squad effort near enough every week so far and I don’t see tonight being any different. The starting XI isn’t irrelevant, but it has far less of a bearing on the FT result than last season. We can change it up in any number of ways should the result not be going our way. Fancy us to win by a couple. 

10 hours ago, AllanJM said:

While I'm not against giving some players a rest, I wouldn't want to make to many unforced changes.

I think Smith and Connolly will both come in and expect Brown to slot in at the back for Murray (who I suspect won't be fully fit).  We will again have frightening options on the bench regardless of who IM picks though.

Got the lottery numbers for Saturday pal?

2 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Would guess Gold or Jacobs RB as McIntyre suggested at the weekend he wanted Stewart further up the park.

So that would mean a back 4 of Hamilton LB, Steele/Tob CBs, and Gold RB.  I could see that.  I'd be surprised if he plays Jacobs at right back, he doesn't have the pace, especially when he's barely played.  It took him ages to get up to speed last season.

Then a midfield of Slater and Jacobs, Stewart playing one wing, and Hylton the other (with Stewart much more defensive), and then a front two.  That seems like we're asking for trouble.  Jacobs isn't particularly pacey at the best of times, and I say that as someone who is less critical of him amongst our fanbase.  

2 hours ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

@TxRover we requiring to buy this one from Arbroath big lad or is it on international RaithTV?

I don’t do other teams streams…unless it’s a huge match…listening on RaithTV to audio only takes me back to listening to sports on radio.