Lichties vs Rovers, 13 Dec…

4 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Arbroath will be doing exceptionally well to get anything from this match - surely an easy away win.

A combination of injuries and loss of form should secure Raith an easy 3 points (with Jack Hamilton getting on the score sheet).

Never say never...for instance, we've pulled exactly 1 out of 6 points from Airdrie this season, bogies are possible, and Gayfield is no pushover.

Doesn't need to be pretty, we just need to go in to Saturdays game at Tannadice on the back of 3 points tx. 

Watched Arbroath against dunfermline and they where genuinely awful. This is exactly the type of game we would have slipped up in, in years gone by but I'm confident we can get the 3 points in this one. We can make changes without actually weakening the team which goes a long way for me thinking that. 

15 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Two years ago I would have went for a home win - but we have injuries, lost form and have no creativity .

Must be grim for you to be doom posting.

With that in mind, home win.

20 hours ago, TxRover said:

It’s also never that pretty…just saying.

Tx, what's the ruling on serving a suspension for 6 league bookings? There was a suggestion by an Arbroath fan that Tam O'Brien received his 6th v Morton. Is it the next league game ie v Rovers?

5 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Tx, what's the ruling on serving a suspension for 6 league bookings? There was a suggestion by an Arbroath fan that Tam O'Brien received his 6th v Morton. Is it the next league game ie v Rovers?

Not sure on the rules but I am sure I seen somewhere that it is to be served 14 days after the 6th booking occurs. I am sure someone in the know will correct me if I am wrong.

12 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

1 minute ago, Raith69 said:

Not sure on the rules but I am sure I seen somewhere that it is to be served 14 days after the 6th booking occurs. I am sure someone in the know will correct me if I am wrong.

Correct, a six yellow suspension is served the first game 14 days or more after the sixth yellow is received, in the League.

4 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

Think this means he'll miss their game v Dunfermline on 23rd

image.png.5acedb4b530f1f5c535870443e999521.png

Correct…if the Pars match gets moved to the Friday, he’d then miss the Rovers game on the 30th instead.

Edit: For those wondering, no one else has more than 3 in League…and after the 18th match (Arbroath on 30 Dec) it goes to 12 yellows for the automatic. The only player we have who might hit the 12 yellows and get two matches looks to be Millen this year.

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

Did a bit of looking, and I show him on 5 yellows in the Championship.

Edited by TxRover

6 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

I wish I didn’t think we’re going to get pumped. Oh for the carefree days of that 3-3 game. 

Oh yes, the heady days of being gutted that we only drew 3-3.

Can easily see there being 6 goals again on Wednesday… I fear that’ll be the only similarity.

Edited by Tattie36