The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

5 hours ago, GordonD said:

Me too. To gain points you have to hope that the people you've selected die. There are very few people on Earth that I would actually take pleasure in seeing them snuff it, but still...

I chose Bill Hunter a couple of years ago then dropped him.... :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, GordonD said:

Me too. To gain points you have to hope that the people you've selected die. There are very few people on Earth that I would actually take pleasure in seeing them snuff it, but still...

Try entering a beasts 15 and we'll all congratulate you when one of your picks fall off their perch

I'll confess, my original list included Kirk Douglas, and when @Miguel Sanchezsaid he had his first dead person submitted almost immediately after I submitted my list it was pretty obvious it was me!  I'm glad I went back and subbed him.

17 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I'll confess, my original list included Kirk Douglas, and when @Miguel Sanchezsaid he had his first dead person submitted almost immediately after I submitted my list it was pretty obvious it was me!  I'm glad I went back and subbed him.

I've kept it vague since then to avoid that.

I'm up to date. 69 entries so far.

14 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've kept it vague since then to avoid that.

I'm up to date. 69 entries so far.

On 29/12/2022 at 23:43, Miguel Sanchez said:

51 entries in.

Looks like we're on track for a record-breaking year. Unless people are sending them in early, we should be on track for at least 150 teams.

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Looks like we're on track for a record-breaking year. Unless people are sending them in early, we should be on track for at least 150 teams.

It's been slow up until this point but that does seem like a lot, considering the rush you usually get on the final day. Especially since that's a weekend.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

You might've missed Kirk on some your down time. You'd better sit down, I've got some sad news about The Queen.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

I've hopefully coaxed an old poster out of retirement to play the deadpool this year. I've banged on about it to him for years.

Come on SupremeChicken.....

delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif

My squad is shaping up.

I have a question, if a famous person is terminal and they are in my team, that is okay? As long as they are not famous for being ill. Have I got that right?

Also, my team is looking very masculine. Currently scouring the Internet for old famous women. Having to be very specific in my googling. 🙈

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

My squad is shaping up.

I have a question, if a famous person is terminal and they are in my team, that is okay? As long as they are not famous for being ill. Have I got that right?

Also, my team is looking very masculine. Currently scouring the Internet for old famous women. Having to be very specific in my googling. 🙈

DeadPool Granny is a safe google. You can even shorten DeadPool and Google DP Granny.