The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

Went risky this year after having no solo shots last year. I have 7 solo shots and 1 deadly duo.

Hope my vice captain dies he gotta no respect after stopping Vienna getting to number 1.

A couple of solo shots in my squad:

George Lazenby & Vanessa Redgrave

A couple of deadly duos:

Ian McKellan & Ringo Starr

My Captain & Vice Captain have probably been picked the most. Jimmy Carter & Jonnie Irwin (don't let me down boys).

Not bad for my first go at this. I'll take avoiding relegation (ie. getting more points than zero).

4 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Mario Zagallo the legendary Brazilian player and manager has kicked his last ball at 92

A deadly duo for @Florentine_Pogen and @tamthebam

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/06/mario-zagallo-world-cup-winning-player-and-coach-for-brazil-dies-aged-92

486525_ori__20180601222935_mario_zagallo.jpg.5a24fda0fe2dd933f5c57805b303c4bb.jpg

Absolutely buzzing that I've got a hit so early in the campaign, Geoff....................

However, knowing my luck, MZ will probably be my only visit to the undertaker this year.

T's & P's & P's please.......................

Edited by Florentine_Pogen