The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

Shannen was my Vice Captain and I can see from Aim Here's updated spreadsheet that I've managed to edge my way up to 10th in what has been an extremely high scoring year Each of the top 10 this year have more points than last year's winner Aim Here on 458 and there's still 5 and a half months to go!!

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Into the dizzy heights of the top 20. Must be nearing a UEFA Conference league place.

I'm still flirting with the Intertoto cup places but that's my Captain away so hopefully making moves upwards!

16 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

I'm still flirting with the Intertoto cup places but that's my Captain away so hopefully making moves upwards!

40th according to Aim Here’s sheet (check page 1 of this thread).

Onwards and upwards.

Doherty was in my squad as far back as 2016. Made it to (c) in 2021, and demoted to vc in 2022 for big Doddie.

She was inexplicably dropped for 2023, inadvertently overlooked for 2024 and I fear I'll be kicking my own arse for a while yet.

Having led since week one I can only hope that this is a mid season dip, as opposed to a mortal blow. I fear the latter.

FML.

A sikkener for Sikking as James B passes at 90. 

Best known for playing Howard in Hill Street Blues and the Captain of the USS Excelsior in Star Trek III @scottsdad

excelsior.thumb.jpg.070207b889c57e2337a3f9268460adb0.jpg

There appears to be a large dong behind you, Lieutenant.. 

22 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

A sikkener for Sikking as James B passes at 90. 

Best known for playing Howard in Hill Street Blues and the Captain of the USS Excelsior in Star Trek III @scottsdad

excelsior.thumb.jpg.070207b889c57e2337a3f9268460adb0.jpg

There appears to be a large dong behind you, Lieutenant.. 

Saw this at the cinema recently. 

Shatner just outlives everyone.

The list I have on my computer has Shannen Doherty in my subs. Imagine my delight when I checked the PM I sent Miguel and found out I had made a last minute change and stuck her in the starting lineup.

Oh, and condolences etc

23 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Saw this at the cinema recently. 

Shatner just outlives everyone.

He also starred in Outland alongside Sean Connery as well as Narrow Marhin alongside Gene Hackman.

I suspect Shatner and Hackman have lunch with Jimmy Carter and laugh at P&B.