The big one II: Accies v Falkirk

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Fulton

Tumilty      Lang                Kilday       Longridge

Martin                   Spencer

Morrison           Barjonas                   Miller

MacIver

No chance Louis Longridge is picked ahead of McCann at LB.

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Fulton

Tumilty      Lang                Kilday       Longridge

Martin                   Spencer

Morrison           Barjonas                   Miller

MacIver

Far too many Hamilton Cacky players in there.

Fulton
Yeats Donaldson Lang Mccann
Spencer Martin
Morrison Ross Miller
MacIver

I'd maybe have Macdonald in at right back but can't leave Yeats out after the season he's had. Kilday and Donaldson are much of a muchness.

Edited by FFC 1876

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Far too many Hamilton Cacky players in there.

Fulton
Yeats Donaldson Lang Mccann
Spencer Martin
Morrison Ross Miller
MacIver

I'd maybe have Macdonald in at right back but can't leave Yeats out after the season he's had. Kilday and Donaldson are much of a muchness.

Take the navy blue tinted goggles off my friend... Hamilton best defence in the league and youve not got any of their defenders in...

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

I'd have Ethan Ross in there guy oozes quality now he's fully fit. 

At the game v Alloa, when Ethan was subbed he came over to the dug out. There were a bunch of kids there next to it hanging on the railings. They shouted at him, asking for an autograph. 

He didn't even sit down. Got a drink, and signed the kids books. 

I was sitting nearby and just thought it was classy. So many others would have ignored the kids or gone in a huff for being subbed. 

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

He has history with us as recall an awful tackle he made against Sibbs(?) at Launderers Links

Was tom taiwo I'm sure he virtually assaulted that night and put him out for a number of weeks. Was always a very dirty player at livi but might have changed his game a bit since those days.

Hamilton's defence is certainly helped by having Martin in front of them we don't really play with a real defensive midfielder as both ours look to get forward as much as they can 

Jackson Longridge is a dirty b*****d. It's cowards tackles he puts in. He's not even hard. In like thunder on 70/30s, over the top of the ball in the tackle, that sort of thing. 

He is also a pretty good full back tho. Just a horrible fucker who has no qualms putting in tackles that are dangerous. 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

At the game v Alloa, when Ethan was subbed he came over to the dug out. There were a bunch of kids there next to it hanging on the railings. They shouted at him, asking for an autograph. 

He didn't even sit down. Got a drink, and signed the kids books. 

I was sitting nearby and just thought it was classy. So many others would have ignored the kids or gone in a huff for being subbed. 

Aberdeen lad, so is Finn hence the class acts! Joking aside, both quality players and ones I had hoped we might be able to sneak. Finn has pushed on far more than I thought he would at this stage in his career. If we pulled the trigger and went FT in the Championship we could have tempted Finn who had just been released from the Dons.

You did very well to get Ethan on loan. He's much better than L1. I know Aberdeen had very high hopes for him at one point. He burnt his bridges thinking he could get a lucrative deal down south and it never materialised. Surprised Murray thought he was dispensable tbh although they have many attacking options. I know we were interested too but McGlynn would have been a factor in his decision and the fact we looked a complete mess at the start of the season would have severely restricted our chances.

10 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Very surprised to see Falkirk as long as 11/4 on Saturday

11/4 is unreal odds to be honest for a side unbeaten in 20 and have such an attacking threat. 20/21 double chance and 0.5 goals for the Bairns is decent odds.

Accies will fancy their chances too and will be desperate to open up some daylight at the top. All lined up for a captivating top of the table clash. Please draw!

Screenshot_2023-12-13-09-27-01-06_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Edited by CoveRangers1922

37 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

11/4 is unreal odds to be honest for a side unbeaten in 20 and have such an attacking threat. 20/21 double chance and 0.5 goals for the Bairns is decent odds.

Accies will fancy their chances too and will be desperate to open up some daylight at the top. All lined up for a captivating top of the table clash. Please draw!

Screenshot_2023-12-13-09-27-01-06_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

For what its worth I think it will be a draw. Almost 3/1 is mental though.