The big one II: Accies v Falkirk

Just now, stepek 4 tellys said:

Some seriously deluded Failure FC fans on this thread. If you daft c*¥^s think Accies plan was to dissuade your fans from attending then you no nothing about how our hierarchy think. They’d put us in to the gazebo if they thought they could sell out the main stand with away fans!

IMG_0588.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Hi mate 🤔

Suggest you reread what is being said…….but in case you missed it I will repeat it here. We were inconvenienced by your club’s behaviour & don't need patronising comments as per your fellow fan’s quote …….. Accies by name but Awkward by nature 🙌 

Season 4 Ok GIF by The Office

I for one think Falkirk FC are probably the third biggest club in Scotland and to inconvenience even one of their supporters is unforgivable. 

We should just forfeit the game as a goodwill gesture and award them a 3-0 victory. 

They are massive and we could never hope to complete with them anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

I for one think Falkirk FC are probably the third biggest club in Scotland and to inconvenience even one of their supporters is unforgivable. 

We should just forfeit the game as a goodwill gesture and award them a 3-0 victory. 

This one gets it.

32 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

And Accies are the smallest minded 

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

A much bigger game for Accies. If we win it gives us a big advantage with our game in hand ( even if it is a tough one). Accies will probably play for the draw like last time. First 10mins will be important i think

Let's not pretend you did not also play for the draw at TFS. The game was shite.

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Let's not pretend you did not also play for the draw at TFS. The game was shite.

I don’t think we did at all, pretty sure the match stats at the time backed that up as well. We lacked a cutting edge and weren’t at our best but that was probably down to Accies defending well as much as anything else in fairness. Although I couldn’t argue to much with only taking a point if anybody was winning that game it was Falkirk , especially towards the end of the game where we took a a few more risks and committed a lot of bodies forward at least attempting to get the winner. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

13 hours ago, Accies1 said:

Aww you were so close and then fucked it. 

16 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

So far this season even in the games where we’ve struggled to break teams down we’ve always set up in the same way 

This is the problem with McGlynn. If you know exactly how you’ll set up today, so will Rankin, and you know fine well there will be no ‘plan B’.

11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

This is the problem with McGlynn. If you know exactly how you’ll set up today, so will Rankin, and you know fine well there will be no ‘plan B’.

Exactly, all the other managers know exactly how we play. They’ve all been able to set up their team perfectly to foil our well known set up.

Resulting in 20 (twenty) games unbeaten.

Looking at the stats from the game at TFS in October there was nothing at all between the sides and I expect it to be the same today.

The only difference from our side is we were missing Calvin Miller and Aiden Nesbitt who are first team starters. Our bench was also light due to injuries. Full squad today, including a bench full of first team squad players gives me more confidence.

COYB