The big one II: Accies v Falkirk

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Lawal didn't make the squad yesterday so probably safe to assume he may be out the door come January. Allan and Mckay the only other two who may leave unless an offer comes in for Morrison.

BB said lawal was injured. But tbh I also think he’s at real risk of leaving in January to make room for someone new. I’ve always liked the look of Reece Mcleaer. Physical box to box central midfielder. Not getting a game for tranmere so wouldn’t mind getting him on loan. Would provide good competition/cover for Hendo and Spencer. 

Edited by Big chungus

6 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Long is definitely an upgrade on Hogarth in my opinion but neither of them fill me with confidence. While we are an attacking team and therefore our keeper isn't under so much pressure I would still love to see another goalie coming in during the window. Not a youngster, an old head. Don't know if it was on this thread or the Falkirk thread but somebody mentioned  "Gloves" McGovern. He would be great.

Long's distribution's better as well IMO

2 hours ago, Big chungus said:

BB said lawal was injured. But tbh I also think he’s at real risk of leaving in January to make room for someone new. I’ve always liked the look of Reece Mcleaer. Physical box to box central midfielder. Not getting a game for tranmere so wouldn’t mind getting him on loan. Would provide good competition/cover for Hendo and Spencer. 

Robbie Mahon putting in some decent numbers at Edinburgh may be worth a punt given their circumstances.

7 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

McGovern's not played much football recently I don't think, so I'm not sure that we would be getting the player that left us? Would be a great signing if he was anywhere close to that standard though. Hamilton may be considering it too now that Fulton's crocked and I'm sure they'll have more money than us.

Well they’ve got pockets stuffed full of that #NBP to use now, after Saturday!

On 16/12/2023 at 17:58, Harry Kinnear said:

My highlight of the handbags before the game was a mouthy grown man, stone island wearing c**t on the Accies side getting a dull yin in the puss from a 12 year old on the Falkirk side. The look of surprise on his face was a joy to behold. Hope your hurting you immature fanny🤣

Best moment for me was the boy racing down the stairs to join in and falling on his arse.