The big one II: Accies v Falkirk

6 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Not taking anything away from the Falkirk performance  but look at the play leading up to the penalty and how we conceded the third goal and tell me you would not be very disappointed in your team if they did that. We were piss poor and at no point looked capable of taking even a point. 

The third goal should, and indeed will, be held up as the pinnacle of footballing beauty for generations to come. 

Just back and that was so good. Great atmosphere from our fans and we were right next to the Accies fans so it was good to see how gutted they were. That is some flag your mob have by the way, either it’s shrunk or the lad waving it about is in for a hiding from his maw for ruining a perfectly good pillow case.

My highlight of the handbags before the game was a mouthy grown man, stone island wearing c**t on the Accies side getting a dull yin in the puss from a 12 year old on the Falkirk side. The look of surprise on his face was a joy to behold. Hope your hurting you immature fanny🤣

Edited by Harry Kinnear

We’ve has so many of these games going the wrong way for so long, but today immensely proud of the team and support. Feels like we’ve got our club back. Absolutely outstanding fan numbers, outstanding team effort and commitment, and a formation that’s our best in five years. End scenes nearly brought a tear. As said leagues ain’t won third week in December, keep this up and we won’t be far away, COYB 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't think that's fair on your team. I think you lack attacking guile, but yous weren't bad in the second half. We were just better today. Our defence was like a brick wall today. We didn't win that game because of a lack of effort from you. We won it by being better in all areas. 

All was well in the world until the tragic use of “yous” in your otherwise fine post.

Completely irrational on my part but it really boils my piss.

First 30 or so minutes we were a mile ahead and should've been two up but for a clusterf*ck of a goalkeeping error from Nicky whose handling was suspect on a number of occasions. Excellent finish by Smith though who was easily accies best player. Penalty looked a tad harsh but having only had one the whole of last league season we were certainly due a few .  Second goal was a cracking hit from miller who was excellent today and gave tumilty a torrid time. Second half we never really got our passing going and accies came more and more into it and we gave them a bit too much space for my liking but a great counter attacking goal from Morrison aided by some woeful defending  sealed the game . Accies huffed and puffed a bit couldn't break down an excellent defensive display. No idea how O'Hara who is murder gets a game before Henderson by the way but I'm glad he does Great 3 points and with cove losing too that puts us really in the driving seat. 

As expected Rankin makes a mess of it again. We did get a bit of bad luck today with losing Kilday,Martin and Fulton but that doesn't make it acceptable. Don't have a clue what Fulton was playing at today he got himself injured should have never in a million years came for that ball seems like a bad one as well which is a big blow. Rankin's changes again were embarrassing Hewitt for Barjonas was a poor sub but Mumbongo for Hendrie must be one of the worst changes I've ever seen and no surprise that Falkirk ended up scoring again. Even if we had managed to get it back to 2-2 unless it was the final kick off the ball Falkirk would of easily went back up and scored again with how open Rankin left us have no idea what Rankin was thinking. Does seem like this is Falkirks year and I think it's extremely likely that they will go on and win the league. If we get a proper manager in then I still reckon we've got a good chance in the playoffs but if it is Rankin it will be league 1 again next season.