Dundee United vs Raith Rovers, 16 Dec…

Been watching a few podcasts from the Courier regarding the match. The sports Journo’s were waxing lyrical about our games. But they were unanimous about a Utd win because of our flimsy defence. As long as we keep it tight from front to back and take the game to them. My prediction is a hard fought draw. 

Edited by Stardog_champion

Optimistic today but I hope that if we do find at 5pm we've played 16 and lost 2, the fans can still show appreciation for the run it's been and the position we're in. I'm sure it'll happen naturally. 

Whatever happens keep the togetherness and the positivity, a confident goalie etc

A fluid half, both sides well matched, probably say DU had the slightly better half, but not by much. If the talk of a lack of depth is true for DU, could be a very interesting last 15 minutes plus injury time for tiring players, well aware of the Rovers recent habit. Hamilton for Vaughan, perhaps, given the yellow? Beaton has done quite well, let the game run and caught most of the stuff, although that elbow was a bit suspicious.