St Mirren v Killie

Just now, killieking69 said:

Is the home end actually sold out? I seen your SLO tweeted it is, but the same was said back in April and the home end was half empty? 

Home end hasn't been half empty all season. Wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out as crowds have been excellent.  Issue on a day like this will be plenty won't bother on a rotten night. Why the game wasn't yesterday afternoon I will never know. 

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

Home end hasn't been half empty all season. Wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out as crowds have been excellent.  Issue on a day like this will be plenty won't bother on a rotten night. Why the game wasn't yesterday afternoon I will never know. 

It'd great to see another teams attendance up, I just know back in April it was announced as a complete sell out and there was loads of empty seats in the home end, particularly the opposite end stand. 

It's bizarre they didn't have them yesterday, I don't get it, they continually do things to undermine the success of our game.

1 hour ago, killieking69 said:

Is the home end actually sold out? I seen your SLO tweeted it is, but the same was said back in April and the home end was half empty? 

No. There look to be a few hundred seats left.

I'm not sure this will go ahead. I saw the club's Tweet, but there's still a long time to go and water's pooling in my garden. 

4 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

No. There look to be a few hundred seats left.

I'm not sure this will go ahead. I saw the club's Tweet, but there's still a long time to go and water's pooling in my garden. 

We have a good drainage system and the rain isnt as heavy as it was. I think if this is called off it'll be due to travel conditions.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

The "swimming pool" at Aldi has reformed, so road closed.

How many times does that happen? I heard that some agency was out on 22nd Dec doing a survey and they said there was a blockage. 🤔 
So just fix the problem ya bams! 
Surely a bit of preparation and preventative maintenance would help?

Just now, Munoz said:

Rangers game only off because of the travelling for County team, can't see the 30 min journey from Kilmarnock causing too many problems. 

If they call it off, then surely the police need to close hell holes like braehead and Silverburn too! 😜 
Just as @pozbaird thought he had a right good chance of record time to Paisley for a home game!

16 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Would you bring Kennedy in if available? If so, who for?

Its a nice problem to have currently.

I'd probably drop Polworth, he's a very good footballer but lacks in a lot of other areas and these probably aren't the conditions for him. If Kennedy wasn't well enough to play on Saturday I doubt he'll be able to start today though.