Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

16 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

You all love dead Bill Hicks don't you? It's easy being dead Bill Hicks. 

I wish I could be judged on 90 minutes worth of material. 

Most of the “comics” mentioned here don’t have as much funny stuff over their career as Hicks fit into a few shows. 
I remember being doubled up by some of his stuff when he was still alive, so it’s not revisionism (at least not from everyone) based on him dying.

If we keep going, I reckon we can get every single vaguely known stand up on here.

Does anyone actually like any stand up comedians ?

4 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

If we keep going, I reckon we can get every single vaguely known stand up on here.

If they do, they're not going to admit it in here now. 

My canceltrigger finger is itching and I can't be the only one. The minute someone comes in here and defends Corden... 💣

15 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Raymond Mearns is good

Haven't gotten to the end of the thread but I love this guy. I've seen him twice at the stand and I was in absolute bits.

I'm glad he hasn't made it on TV as I think the over exposure is what kills many comedians. 

Only comedian I ever disliked was Whitehall, due to his screaming posh boy act. He seems to have calmed down a bit and is funny when he brings his middle class self awareness to his act. I like him now.

Nate Bargatze (sp?) is brilliant. He shouldn't be as the delivery is almost soporific, but he's up there for me.

Nicki Glaser is the best of the funny quines, followed closely by Eliza Schlesinger.

Oh. Daniel Sloss. Rubbish.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Stand up comedians are all very easy to hate, but where's all the shite sit down comedians?

Were I a baiting man I would say Dave Allen.

48 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Two of my favourites haven’t been mentioned yet. I’m keeping them quiet though cos I don’t want to give ideas. One is niche, the other is surprising

Not been mentioned yet ?

Ken Dodd and Jimmy Tarbuck fan found imo.

Not having any Ken Dodd slander. He was absolutely excellent back in the day. 

Plenty of shite though. Much more shite than good.

Likes of Russell Howard, Andy Parsons, Roy Chubby Brown, Lee Mack, Paddy McGuinness, John Bishop & Lenny Henry are up there for shittest IMO.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not having any Ken Dodd slander. He was absolutely excellent back in the day. 

Plenty of shite though. Much more shite than good.

Likes of Russell Howard, Andy Parsons, Roy Chubby Brown, Lee Mack, Paddy McGuinness, John Bishop & Lenny Henry are up there for shittest IMO.

Lenny Henry ? Puhleeeeze...................

The only laugh he's given us is when Dawn French told him to GTF after his extra-marital shagging came to light.

17 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Not been mentioned yet ?

Ken Dodd and Jimmy Tarbuck fan found imo.

Ken Dodd and his diddymen was a cartoon strip in a comic when i was a boy. Something second division like Topper or Whizzer and Chips. I was amazed when I found out he was real.

1 hour ago, Chris Partlow said:

I don't really like stand up, I used to but like a lot of people got fed up of it and grew out of it so to speak.

Think I've seen one mention of Andrew Schulz on here who I've seen a fair amount of online content off and found it to be very funny, haven't seen his stand up but I know he does it. 

10 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Lenny Henry ? Puhleeeeze...................

The only laugh he's given us is when Dawn French told him to GTF after his extra-marital shagging came to light.

I remember going to a Rangers v Falkirk game at Ibrox. They brought on Andy Cameron to warm up the home support. It was dire.

The guy next to me shouted "You're as funny as Lenny Henry"

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I remember going to a Rangers v Falkirk game at Ibrox. They brought on Andy Cameron to warm up the home support. It was dire.

The guy next to me shouted "You're as funny as Lenny Henry"

How very fucking dare you. His renditions of Loyal and True to the tune of Will Your Anchor Hold were worth the admission fee alone. 

I mind an Aberdeen (?) fan took exception to it and ran on to, I assume, tell him this and fell on his c**t as he got there. 

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

How very fucking dare you. His renditions of Loyal and True to the tune of Will Your Anchor Hold were worth the admission fee alone. 

I mind an Aberdeen (?) fan took exception to it and ran on to, I assume, tell him this and fell on his c**t as he got there.