Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

I came down the stairs after putting Damien* to bed and Mrs Mathematics was watching Takeshi’s Castle. This programme finished during a conversation and during a lapse of vigilance, Micheal McIntyre ended up on the tele.

This led me to ask the question, “which male comedian do you hate the most”? Before I had finished off the word “most”, she had rhymed off that cockney guy (Flanagan), him with the teeth (Becket), that Liverpudlian (Bishop), and that pub guy (Al Murray).

Since I’ve typed this she has also given me Frankie Boyle, Rob Bryden, Russell Howard, Eddie Izzard, and Ross Noble.

Turns out she hates a lot of male comedians.

Who do you hate, and why?

Spoiler

* not his real name.

10 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I came down the stairs after putting Damien* to bed and Mrs Mathematics was watching Takeshi’s Castle. This programme finished during a conversation and during a lapse of vigilance, Micheal McIntyre ended up on the tele.

This led me to ask the question, “which male comedian do you hate the most”? Before I had finished off the word “most”, she had rhymed off that cockney guy (Flanagan), him with the teeth (Becket), that Liverpudlian (Bishop), and that pub guy (Al Murray).

Since I’ve typed this she has also given me Frankie Boyle, Rob Bryden, Russell Howard, Eddie Izzard, and Ross Noble.

Turns out she hates a lot of male comedians.

Who do you hate, and why?

Reveal hidden contents

* not his real name.

A few you've mentioned I also dislike, some have had great acts/spots but the one that has been consistently unfunny all my life and I couldn't understand why he was popular is Jim Davidson.

Back in the day it wasn't the racism or misogyny that jumped out, it was that he was a shite comedian.

And a cùnt.

Yeah, Michael McIntyre. If he started with the same schtick, I don't know how he got through the first few gigs without taking a few punches to his smug puss.

I'll see your Jim Davidson and raise you Bernard Manning: "there's fucking hundreds of them in the jungle"  :yucky

Edit: it's a fucking disgrace.

Edited by BFTD

Wouldn’t call it hate, but I switch off podcasts when the comedian starts talking about their ADHD journey. Shaun Keavney, Dave Gorman, Blindboy, Rory Bremner, Lee Mack, Rhod Gilbert..

Maybe growing up in Fife the ADHD barre was a bit higher but it tended to be associated with kids who tried to kill their family, burn down schools, rob their grandparents, set fire to dogs etc and generally ended up dead or in care/young offenders/jail. Not middle aged men who appear to have done very well in life having had a very calm existence.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Wouldn’t call it hate, but I switch off podcasts when the comedian starts talking about their ADHD journey. Shaun Keavney, Dave Gorman, Blindboy, Rory Bremner, Lee Mack, Rhod Gilbert..

Maybe growing up in Fife the ADHD barre was a bit higher but it tended to be associated with kids who tried to kill their family, burn down schools, rob their grandparents, set fire to dogs etc and generally ended up dead or in care/young offenders/jail. Not middle aged men who appear to have done very well in life having had a very calm existence.

That’s a busy day.  Not surprised they’re classed as hyperactive.

I used to quite like listening to Ellis James and John robins on radio 5 live (podcast).

But recently robins needy, whiny and frankly unfunny ramblings have been seriously getting on my nipple ends.

He's not quite in Michael McIntyre territory - who belongs either in The Hague or on Epstein's list - but Josh Widdecombe or whatever his name is a sad sack loser of the lowest apparent quality. 

The widespread assertion that James Acaster is just hilarious - nope, not for me and stop forcing the issue. Better than the two above but wildly overrated IMO.

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

He's not quite in Michael McIntyre territory - who belongs either in The Hague or on Epstein's list - but Josh Widdecombe or whatever his name is a sad sack loser of the lowest apparent quality. 

The widespread assertion that James Acaster is just hilarious - nope, not for me and stop forcing the issue. Better than the two above but wildly overrated IMO.

Here's a short summation of James Acaster's shtick: