Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

28 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Nish. Kumar.

Fucking dreadful.

God yes, my first experience of him was watching him in an episode of QI in which he managed to make the rest of the cast (which included Ross Noble) look like Stephen fucking Hawking.

It's interesting that Eddie Izzard seems to get mentioned in lists of shite comedians now. Everyone seemed to love him until recently.

Just now, BFTD said:

It's interesting that Eddie Izzard seems to get mentioned in lists of shite comedians now. Everyone seemed to love him until recently.

Nobody ever loved him as a comedian.

Wondering why he is famous is me secret trick to longevity in the bedroom. Honestly, give it a go. You'll last for hours.

Spoiler

Starting to think that when the wife is away I go really strange

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He used to be good. Hasn’t said anything funny for about 20 years.

Like Billy Connelly.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

^^^^ Which comedian who no longer identifies themselves as male do you most despise thread for this pish.

Hate is too strong a word, and I haven’t read the entire thread so these may have already been mentioned… but here’s my tuppence’worth as to a few names I’d gladly banish from my TV screen forever…

Rob Beckett, Romesh Ranganathan, Josh Widdecombe, Jack Whitehall.

Edited by pozbaird

7 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

^^^^ Which comedian who no longer identifies themselves as male do you most despise thread for this pish.

I thought you were kidding, but apparently that's true. She prefers Suzy Izzard these days. I guess I'm well out of the loop on this.

40 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Everyone is shite except Stewart Lee. 

Some of you know this already, others will discover this in due time.

Bill Hicks was also good.

You're forgetting someone

Spoiler

Kevin Bridges is someone I increasingly find irritating, purely down to me noticing the style of his delivery. The way. He. Pauses. Between. Words. All. The. Fcuking. Time.

Just me? I think he’s a funny enough comedian, but well, you know. He’s slowly getting on my tits. A bit.