Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

1 hour ago, mozam76 said:

A couple of people in these posts who I would never have even classed as comedians. James Corden is indeed horrific, but is he really a comedian? 

Who’s the scouse lad who is all over Facebook, from some comedy club? He seems a bit imbecilic and not particularly funny. 

The boy Smith who’s popping up everywhere in clips, his whole shtick seems to be *point to couple in crowd* then ask *yous shagging?* then proceed to call the girl a *dirty slut* for ‘shock horror’ having sex with her boyfriend. 

Saw people saying Jim Jeffries earlier and whilst i understand people have their own opinions, but really, get fucked. Jeffries is a superb comedian, his story telling is fantastic. 

In terms of my own list of unfunny comedians its basically all the essex boy type comedians and ‘lad’ types, coupled with Cordon and Davidson etc. Ricky Gervais was fantastic but not so much now. Bill Burr another i useda love but not so much. I suppose i also tend to like more 70/80/90’s comics like Bill Murray, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy so the current British type comics dont really land with me. 

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

God yes, my first experience of him was watching him in an episode of QI in which he managed to make the rest of the cast (which included Ross Noble) look like Stephen fucking Hawking.

A nonce in a supercharged wheelchair ?

17 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know Tam Cowan reads P&B, so it's important to point out that he's not eligible for this thread, as we don't consider him a comedian

I mind when he was doing, the then, BBC Choice show "Offside".

There was an episode being recorded at Curlers in Byres Rd and, having scored 2 tickets, was interviewed upon entering.

"Describe Tam Cowan using wotds of one syllable"

"Fucking fat f**k".

My contribution wasn't broadcast. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

There was an episode being recorded at Curlers in Byres Rd and, having scored 2 tickets, was interviewed upon entering.

"Fucking fat f**k".

Nice alliteration though................

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Fucking fat f**k".

Of course not.

"Fucking" is two syllables.

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Fucking fat f**k".

I had the misfortune to see him and Tam McManus recently, the ex-footballer was chronic, the broadcaster was worse, I walked out 5 minutes into his spiel.

9 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Noel Fielding is an unfunny c**t. Can't stand him.

15fielding1-superJumbo.jpg

pob.jpg.a3f932a935119418c6d1a4d8cb181327.jpg

Personally I think Douglas Ross does a better Pob impersonation but there you are. 

Loads I don't find particularly funny but wouldn't say I hate them. Corden is a complete c**t of course and Brand is finally getting pulled up for his 'questionable' behaviour. 

I think Michael McIntyre probably pisses me off the most though. Actually saw him live before he was a 'big name' and he was funny. His whole schtick now seems to be screaming loudly and bouncing his stupid hair up and down. p***k. 

I'll bypass the obvious Manning/Davidson. McIntyre isn't for me so I just don't watch him. Same with Russell Brand. 

There is a stream of middle class toss that ended any interest in Mock the week about 10 years ago. People that just aren't funny and will eke out a living doing pre-scripted panel shows and concept shows at the fringe without saying anything funny or relevant. 

Of the mainstream acts, Kevin Bridges last show was pretty poor by his standards but some of his previous work is good. Jim Jeffries realised he could make money being a right on, liberal tv presenter despite doing some horrifically graphic jokes in the past which just made me think he was a bit of a fraud.
I've never really been a fan of Dave Chappelle but like a lot of American comedians. I can't stand Andrew Schultz or Stavros Halkias who are two large, emerging acts from US comedy. 

But right now, my number one least favourite is Ricky Gervais. I have watched all his output over the years, Derek and Afterlife are horrific and feel like these fake videos online of people doing nice things for folk that just happen to be filmed. 

His last two specials, he's stolen stuff off Bill Burr, Tim Dillon and a few other comedians. Comedians with an edgy act are either steeped in irony or have a method of providing punchlines that are clever and don't punch down. Gervais is basically Jim Davidson now. 
He did a lot of lazy stereotypes and made jokes about stuff that just isn't true, Like his joke about asylum seekers only being 20 year old men. 

The fact Netflix gave him the GDP of an island nation for it is an absolute nonsense.  

Plenty of good shouts in this thread. Comedians are mostly terrible c***s that go on about it.

Jack Whitehall has never delivered a funny line in his life. Even when he has writers and steals jokes he can't land any of them. Horrendous.

But if this is the worst person then it is David Walliams OBE. A complete fud. Little Britain was the shitest sketch comedy going and quoted relentlessly by arseholes. They put that shit on BBC 1. Fucking dark times.