Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Christopher McArthur-Boyd Reminded me I hate 90% of anyone who appears on Breaking the News.

Ach  I saw him live supporting someone and i quite liked him

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Mo Gilligan and his fat stoner pal

I quite like his mate, can't remember his name. He's just an absolute blob of fun that can take the ribbing and give it back. Mo Gilligan is terrible and throws his toys out the pram if anyone gets the better of him.

Another two who are terrible are Marc Jennings and Daniel Sloss.

57 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

There was a worst comedians thread in the top 5 section. It was full of women. I can only assume this was to avoid that.

There are a worrying number of folk who detest all female comedians, yet remain blissfully unaware that it says nothing at all about the comedians and a fair bit about them.

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I dislike racist slobs like Manning and Brown with a passion.

Quite like Benny Hill though.

Shoot me

I genuinely didn't realise The Benny Hill Show was aimed at adults until I was a teenager. Some stuff feels like it's for grown-ups when you're a kid, but auld baldies having their heads slapped during a sped-up chase involving women dressed up in silly costumes never seemed like one of them. Mind absolutely blown when I realised the target audience was closer to the middle-aged da that I am now.

Same goes for the Carry On films - felt right at home watching them as a kid with all the silly faces, contrived incidents you could see coming a mile off, and people looking like they'd just done something naughty. I did catch half an hour of Carry On Cleo during the holiday and was surprised by how much I was enjoying it, however.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've never heard of Jerry Sadowitz outside of P&B and an evening with him sounds like the worst night of my life.

There was a period in the late Eighties or early Nineties where he'd occasionally pop up on the telly, believe it or not.

I'm guessing the editors had a hell of a job with the footage.

Edited by BFTD
Getting? Guessing, FFS.

John Bishop is the only one that sprung to mind as he is not only unfunny but just comes across as a p***k who takes his audience for granted. He also did his sport relief shite to boos his ego:

James Cordon is annoying unfunny and fat.

Noel Fielding is completely obnoxious on Bake off and have heard he had a 16 year old gf when he was 30 so definitely a creep.

Eddie Izzard is probably pretty annoying these days but his dvds in the early 00’s were funny, he just identified as a weird cross dresser rather than identifying as a female like he does nowadays.

I think the post about how Sadowitz is the butt of his own jokes sums it up for me when it comes to making offensive jokes, I felt like that about Bernard Manning and just viewed him as an out of touch fat old man who had never seen foreigners before. Would be pretty wild seeing how he would take to the modern world anyway.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think the post about how Sadowitz is the butt of his own jokes sums it up for me when it comes to making offensive jokes, I felt like that about Bernard Manning and just viewed him as an out of touch fat old man who had never seen foreigners before. Would be pretty wild seeing how he would take to the modern world anyway.

I've got one in my family. It's not pretty.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There was a period in the late Eighties or early Nineties where he'd occasionally pop up on the telly, believe it or not.

There was a programme where members of the audience and / or contestents had to interest him or be belled off. It was o.k.

There was another programme where he showed how a card trick was done ( Magician Circle traitor).

It was really impressive unfortunately I did not memorise it

Frankie Boyle is not funny

14 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He was easier to manage when doing more of his magicians act sprinkled with some of his milder material.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Wasnt it Peaches Geldof or some other topshop libertines camden pub identikit person like her?

Pixie geldof from a quick google.

On Billy Connolly, his early routines were both feral and funny but would you really want him to be doing The Last Supper/Crucifiction (sic) routine 50 years on?

So he went mainstream I can forgive him everything barring It's a Royal Knockout and supporting Partick Thistle.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've never heard of Jerry Sadowitz outside of P&B and an evening with him sounds like the worst night of my life.

The only time I saw him live was in Edinburgh years ago. He had just made a “controversial” joke about pouring hot water over Dundonians to make a new flavour of pot noodles so was in the papers a lot and that might, he ended his routine by running around the audience shooting “spunk” from a massive plastic willy. 

3/10.