Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The only time I saw him live was in Edinburgh years ago. He had just made a “controversial” joke about pouring hot water over Dundonians to make a new flavour of pot noodles so was in the papers a lot and that might, he ended his routine by running around the audience shooting “spunk” from a massive plastic willy. 

3/10.

Apologies from this Dundonian for laughing out loud at the pot noodle joke

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Another two who are terrible are Marc Jennings and Daniel Sloss.

I like Marc Jennings and the others (Stephen Buchanan & Stu McPherson) podcast. Some Laugh.

2 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

There was a programme where members of the audience and / or contestents had to interest him or be belled off. It was o.k.

The People v Jerry Sadowitz.
It was Channel 5 and the only reason he got back on telly was them trying to get numbers. He's been blanked since telling the world Savile was a nonce around 1990 I think.

I've saw him live a few times. He's good but the last time was about 18 months ago and it was full of bald brexit anti vaxer types.

Even without the sweating, Lee Evans is the worst ever comedian for me. Fucking brutal. People have actually paid money to go and see him which I struggle to abide.

22 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Even without the sweating, Lee Evans is the worst ever comedian for me. Fucking brutal. People have actually paid money to go and see him which I struggle to abide.

21 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bill Hicks was also good.

21 hours ago, mathematics said:

He used to be good. Hasn’t said anything funny for about 20 years.

I thought that was a bit unfair., unril I realised that Mathematics wasn't replying to Arch.

Can't believe that it's 30 years this year since Hicks passed.

I saw the late great Sean Lock here in Amsterdam about 10 years ago and he was fantastic, however, he was supported by Johnny Vaughan who I didn't even know was a stand up comedian and after about 30 seconds of his routine I realised he wasn't.

It was excruciatingly bad, like a Stan Boardman tribute act, 20 minutes of "jokes" about Germans getting up at 5am to put towels on sun loungers and about losing the war.

For one's I thought were very good

Bill Bailey , saw him in Glasgow a a couple of years ago , don't know that he even told a joke but the whole audience  pissed themselves laughing all night

Couple of months ago went to a Scottish comedians night at Kilmarnock

Stuart Mitchell , did well ,thought he was learning the game

Des Clarke , enjoy breaking the news ,thought he was very good

Billy Kirkwood ,hilarious hyperactive nutjob

Raymond Mearns , loved the deadpan humour , pished myself laughing

27 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

I saw the late great Sean Lock here in Amsterdam about 10 years ago and he was fantastic, however, he was supported by Johnny Vaughan who I didn't even know was a stand up comedian and after about 30 seconds of his routine I realised he wasn't.

It was excruciatingly bad, like a Stan Boardman tribute act, 20 minutes of "jokes" about Germans getting up at 5am to put towels on sun loungers and about losing the war.

I used to listen to the Radio while working and he'd come on at 4 o'clock. His radio show was the exact same shite between songs. That Al guy who does the landlord schtick (shite also) is like a parody of Johnny Vaughan. 

56 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Once heard him describe Paul Hollywood as looking like a retired copper who had done a suspiciously bit too well for himself. One mildly amusing quip in a 30 year career isn’t a great return though. 

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I like Marc Jennings and the others (Stephen Buchanan & Stu McPherson) podcast. Some Laugh.

The People v Jerry Sadowitz.
It was Channel 5 and the only reason he got back on telly was them trying to get numbers. He's been blanked since telling the world Savile was a nonce around 1990 I think.

I've saw him live a few times. He's good but the last time was about 18 months ago and it was full of bald brexit anti vaxer types.

I don’t like the top 3 cause one of them has annoying hair and I’m petty enough for that to put me off the rest. 

7 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Who is the Scottish lad who looks like a walnut with specs who seems to be on the rise?

Him.

Also the half dozen who seem to pop up on my instagram feed doing the same shit over and over to English and American audiences about how no one can understand their thick (Glasgow Uni) Scottish accent. The same middle class ones also do a lot on "their experiences" of sectarian and gang violence in Glasgow. 

He reminds me of the wee green guy from Monsters Inc. Never seen him say anything remotely funny, there’s a clip of him talking about how match going football fans all hate their fathers and that’s why they behave so bad. He got slaughtered on Twitter for it because A) it wasn’t funny and B) it just isn’t true. Then doubled down on it with the classic “you’re all raging which makes it true” patter. Specky gimp with an enormous forehead. 

I see stuff from the other ones as well. The stuff about accents being tough to understand was boring 10 years ago and that’s when it was folk like Kevin Bridges who were genuinely tough to understand, not an accent a deaf baby could hear easily.