Championship Sunday

lichtie23

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Zay Flowers with the lesser spotted taunting / fumble / cut hand punching bench treble 

A complete clusterfuck for the Ravens, starting with the taunting penalty putting them out of first and goal range, then you have to protect the football.

Then Clowney lives up to his name by dropping the helmet into Mahomes.

Quite often you'll get a #1 seed who beats up on mid-level teams all season and then fails miserably as soon as they play someone good in a big game. This year it was Baltimore.

Lamar was terrible. There's a reason nobody else even tried to match that franchise tender for him.

don't watch much US sports but it surely can't be normal for a someone to go on about god in a interview and and it just carry on as as if they haven't made a mentalist statement.  On the rare occasions it happens here there's at least 5 seconds of silence before the interviewer gets over the lol what moment and recompose and remind themselves that it would be unprofessional to laugh at such an answer.

They went to Buffalo, won, went to Baltimore, won, love them or loathe them, they know how to win big games, no matter who wins later, it won’t daunt them

Sound like I’m being edgy and different for the sake of it here but I actually don’t mind the Chiefs. In fact if they’re going to win I’d rather they kept winning enough that they overtook the Pats and Brady’s record as I find them collectively far more likeable.

Another edgy take is that I don’t want Detroit to get there or win anything purely out of selfishness as I don’t want even less diddy teams on zero bowl wins like us.

4 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

don't watch much US sports but it surely can't be normal for a someone to go on about god in a interview and and it just carry on as as if they haven't made a mentalist statement.  On the rare occasions it happens here there's at least 5 seconds of silence before the interviewer gets over the lol what moment and recompose and remind themselves that it would be unprofessional to laugh at such an answer.

It's normal in America, especially the further south you go.