πŸ”΅βšͺ Ton vs Lichties πŸ”΄βšͺ 27th January

I think one thing we've learned from this is that McIntyre really doesn't rate Turan!Β  No matter what the injury situation, he never seems to get a start.Β  However, I will caveat that he's had plenty of sub appearances and hasn't shown anything, although the caveat to the caveat is that he's been an emergency player out of position in a broken team.Β  Bur he's clearly one that McIntyre would release if he could.

So we'll see him on after about 12 minutes when our next injury happens.

Just now, lichtiekev said:

No wonder you abuse refsΒ 

Β 

That's an embarrassing decisionΒ 

The red card? After the first booking Jacobs has to do better. I'd be furious if that was one of our players.

1 minute ago, lichtiekev said:

No wonder you abuse refsΒ 

Β 

That's an embarrassing decisionΒ 

Jacobs is an absolute fanny and you should be angry at him.

Just now, Mr.Blue said:

The red card? After the first booking Jacobs has to do better. I'd be furious if that was one of our players.

It looked like he tried to pull out the first challenge, but rules are its probably a bookingΒ 

Β 

The 2nd one isn't a foul yet alone a booking,Β 

Β 

If that was against your team you would be fumingΒ 

1 minute ago, Mr.Blue said:

You are joking. Soft as f..k both of them. Then a heavy late challenge on Hamilton sees one of our players booked. Β  Criminal officiating yet again. Β Will it β€˜balance out’ - er, no.Β 

Then 30 second s later the worst challenge of the game from a Morton player and ref gives foul but not interested in a yellow card,but books an Arbroath player for complainingΒ 

1 minute ago, farflung lichtie said:

You are joking. Soft as f..k both of them. Then a heavy late challenge on Hamilton sees one of our players booked. Β  Criminal officiating yet again. Β Will it β€˜balance out’ - er, no.Β 

He literally kicked Crawford in the face for his first booking.Β 

Laughable of an experienced player who should know better.Β 

2 minutes ago, farflung lichtie said:

Aye ok. His boot is high for the first one and it's a foul.Β 

The second one blues has beat him and he's fully aware of what he's doing when he fouls him. Stupid decision from such an experienced player.

5 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

It looked like he tried to pull out the first challenge, but rules are its probably a bookingΒ 

Β 

The 2nd one isn't a foul yet alone a booking,Β 

Β 

If that was against your team you would be fumingΒ 

Aye I'd be fuming at mu own player for being a fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Aye I'd be fuming at mu own player for being a fucking idiot.

Look back ar the highlights when they appear, take the tinted specs off and have unbiased look,

If we are giving yellow cards for that then you should just scrap any contact,Β 

1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

We're absolutely crying out for width in the team. Get McGrattan or Bearne on now!

But these massive throwins as a major assault weapon counter that deficiency to some extent. Β Must be unmatched in the league and really need to be counted in the Corners tally of game stats.