Injury ridden Pars v Best form in the League Morton

The perfect storm of Pars being shockingly bad, plus us being a seemingly unstoppable machine. 10 League games unbeaten now, and we haven't lost a game since 18th November. That's some run.

Have to say fair play to several Pars supporters for their compliments about us, and their humility when the chips are obviously down for yous.

Massively looking forward to the cup game against Motherwell next Friday. I see no reason why we can't beat them.

Edited by Chippyminton

4 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Yes, why would it be on? Certainly not on a a dry day with no frost or rain forecasted? Sound familiar GIRUY

No, doesn't sound familiar. The heating hasn't been turned on before on a dry day with no frost or rain forecasted to my knowledge.

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

24 points from our last 10 games... the man's a prodigy.

As for McPake, that's just straightforward, sackable levels of incompetence today... not a clue.

Yeah, I really don’t want to take anything away from Morton. They were very good and thoroughly deserved the comprehensive win.

But we were shambolic. I’m fed up of seeing us set up/play the exact same way every week. The opposition know exactly what we’ll do and have a plan to beat us. 

Not going to say anything that won't be known, but we were well beaten, Morton were good. We were beyond bad. 

Relegation is a massive worry, McPake has exhausted all his good will, there's no point talking about him leaving but I'd be glad if he did tbh. 

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yeah, I really don’t want to take anything away from Morton. They were very good and thoroughly deserved the comprehensive win.

But we were shambolic. I’m fed up of seeing us set up/play the exact same way every week. The opposition know exactly what we’ll do and have a plan to beat us. 

You're not alone there mate, we're just as bad atm

9 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

McPake is getting sacked in the morning 

Truth be known...I dont like to see anyone lose their job....its his income after all but this performance hasnt exactly enhanced his job retention prospects.

Now... I have a decision to make:-

1) Should I uncork the 12yr old Methylated fallin' doon juice ...

OR

2) Uncork the 12 yr old Methylated fallin' doon juice .

I'll abide by the majority verdict.

#egg shaped game latest : Wales 0 - Scotland  20

This day just keeps getting better!