National Team Kit

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You have a different definition of "leaving it there" than most I suspect.

I mean, I was quite happy to leave it at "neither of us have a clue", its you that has continued in an argumentative tone.

I'm done now though. There's simply nothing to be gained from speaking to a person who genuinely thinks Adidas are going to iterate through the creation of a fashion product and ignore all of their designers, stylists and marketing team to give the final sign-off to Ian Maxwell and Mike Mulraney

Good day to you.

2 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

There's simply nothing to be gained from speaking to a person who genuinely thinks Adidas are going to iterate through the creation of a fashion product and ignore all of their designers, stylists and marketing team to give the final sign-off to Ian Maxwell and Mike Mulraney

Its not like Maxwell and Mulraney are designing the kit though? Whoever it is at the SFA that decides simply gets shown a few different twists of the same template and then picks what one they like the most. 

36 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've seen some hideous shirts in my time but this is the first one that's made me angry.

You’d hate being a County fan.   For several reasons, but that’s one of them.  

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not like Maxwell and Mulraney are designing the kit though? Whoever it is at the SFA that decides simply gets shown a few different twists of the same template and then picks what one they like the most. 

Quite possibly, who really knows. We should consult someone who fingers through the Macron section of the Pro Kit catalogue for Queen of The South kits for their expert knowledge on the matter.

6 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'll be buying both full kits to wear with my new Scotland Gazelles.

jd_700823_b?qlt=92&w=900&h=637&v=1&fmt=a

Got to say I'm really tempted by those despite being skint. 

They'll sell out and represent far better value than a shirt. 

5 hours ago, velo army said:

Clearly one for the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I think it's superb. £75 is a bit much though.

Definitely getting it.

I like the home kit as well, though I wish the Adidas stripes were yellow too. 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

I like the home kit as well, though I wish the Adidas stripes were yellow too. 

Yeah the white strips just look out of place amongst the insanity of that kit. 

It does strike me as one that'll be seen in 25 years like all the old umbro fakes knocking about now. 

Screenshot_20240314_155123_Chrome.jpg

A relegation kit if ever there was one. Frighteningly bad. Like reading your man taking on Skyline. 😆

I like the away one though. We could end up wearing that twice, as we swat Hungary and the Toblerone-munchers aside.

11 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Quite possibly, who really knows. We should consult someone who fingers through the Macron section of the Pro Kit catalogue for Queen of The South kits for their expert knowledge on the matter.

Yeah, still not "leaving it there" I see.

And still preferring to peddle a line about a "Pro Kit Catalogue" despite having been informed more than once by more than me that it's not how it works.

The notion that the SFA have no say in the kit Adidas put them in is just daft. And with that, I will "leave it there" because it's adding nothing for everyone else.

What's with the apparent random patterns on the front of the home shirt?

The one McTominay is wearing in the promo shoot is completely different from the one someone posted earlier in the thread from a JD airport shop

1 minute ago, H Wragg said:

What's with the apparent random patterns on the front of the home shirt?

The one McTominay is wearing in the promo shoot is completely different from the one someone posted earlier in the thread from a JD airport shop

It’s meant to be stylised tartan squares at various zoomed in levels, I assumed.

3 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

It’s meant to be stylised tartan squares at various zoomed in levels, I assumed.

What I mean is the 'random' patterns aren't the same on each shirt.

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

Got to say I'm really tempted by those despite being skint. 

They'll sell out and represent far better value than a shirt. 

Have a look at the heel before making a purchase. I loved them at first viewing, went to order then wondered why the have the daft scotrail logo on them! Prob not enough to put me off but would have looked better without this detail (or even if they had a proper saltire)

1 minute ago, Beckford said:

Have a look at the heel before making a purchase. I loved them at first viewing, went to order then wondered why the have the daft scotrail logo on them! Prob not enough to put me off but would have looked better without this detail (or even if they had a proper saltire)

I see what you mean I had a look at the Wales and Northern Ireland ones which have white heels and look better. 

12 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

What I mean is the 'random' patterns aren't the same on each shirt.

I think each shirt is meant to be unique, like the last one. Just nowhere near as subtle.