National Team Kit

Saw a guy with the new one on at the gym. At £75 a pop (unless DH Gate shipped pronto) it semed like an expensive gym t-shirt to me. 

Then again I was more interested in the gym bunnies in their skimpy tops that looked about £1.99 with of material. 🤣

12 hours ago, MarkoP said:

If nae c**t buys it

it’ll be binned by May

its all in our hands 

Saw the real thing at Edinburgh airport Sunday morning

Its shite, no escaping it

Like f**kin atrocious levels of shite

Cannae see that happening fella - it would seem that plenty have been sold and will continue to be sold - ultimately it's a case of like it & buy it or don't like & don't buy it 

7 hours ago, Binos said:

Wtf is the difference 

Both nylon t shirts 

The match strip/player issue are much more of a gut-hugger and I wouldn’t advise anybody (in my shape anyway) to buy one. Was genuinely like wearing a thermal. 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

I didn't like it in game. So that's me settled my opinion on it. 

Yeah - it was even worse with the extra yellow the official tops need to have - a true howler. 

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Burn those tops and just use the anniversary one.

It's frustrating that the anniversary top is one of our best ever, second only to World Cup 86 - and we used it for about 5 mins.

This new one looks sh1t (there is no place for yellow) and our worst since the Vogts-era pinstripe monstrosity IMO.

Edited by VictorOnopko

On 18/03/2024 at 13:13, Nowhereman said:

I know FIFA made that rule but plenty of countries just seem to ignore it and I'd rather we did

Whoever at the sfa decided to ignore it should get the boot

On 25/03/2024 at 20:14, Binos said:

Whoever at fifa encouraged this all one colour strip at international level should be publicly flogged 

I thought the home kit was howling, but after seeing it up close, I think it's decent. I do hate the blue shorts, so agree with this sentiment!