Blue sin bin cards

The level of stupid rule changes the last 5 or so seasons must be unprecedented. IFAB need to f**k off.

Refs don’t even vaguely consistently apply yellow cards for dissent under current rules, let’s give them blue cards instead!

Football can f**k off if this comes in. I don't even like them in rugby.

Now you're going to get players surrounding the ref asking him to send off the other guy because he said something to the ref. 

Utter shite.

Anyway, a daft idea nobody was calling for, to solve no problem that actually exists.
I suppose there are people who need keep tinkering with the rules in order to show they're doing some work, but could they not go and become HR managers rather than running football?

11 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Anyway, a daft idea nobody was calling for, to solve no problem that actually exists.
I suppose there are people who need keep tinkering with the rules in order to show they're doing some work, but could they not go and become HR managers rather than running football?

Yeah this is a new thing dreamt up by a crack team of bureaucratic paper shufflers as a means to justify their wage.

A bit like those fuckers in the workplace who make up random rules that end up never getting followed.

18 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Replace pyro with setting farts on fire and football will be fully rugbyised.

The players will also need to start drinking each others piss.

A shite idea. I swear the c***s making the rules have never actually watched a game of football.