11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not upset I'm just asking a genuine question as to why someone is so happy that a club they are completely unaffiliated to might get relegated by another club they are completely unaffiliated to but if you want to carry on avoiding giving an answer that's fine. 

Edit - I said traditional league club, as in those who have been a part of the national league setup before any pyramid. 

Does paying in four times this season to watch Clyde not allow me to interact on Pie&Bovril.

Launch yerself ya rocket 😀

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

You can imagine all you like: they can't.

Every "club" in the SPFL is actually a limited company. The law is very clear: the directors MUST run that company for the benefit of its shareholders, not that of the supporters,  football as a whole, or anyone else.

That was never true in the sense people understand, but it has definitely not been the case since the Companies Act 2006 came into force. Companies can set their objectives and these do not have to selfish. If the objectives include furthering the interests of Scottish football then directors can set aside shareholder value against that. See s. 172 and the Explanatory Notes: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/172#section-172 

Also, I don't know about any others, but Stenhousemuir aren't a limited company, they're a community interest company. 

Edited by GordonS

9 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Get it right up the lot of ye

Does that start with your own fans, as the Clyde thread in the last few months has been nothing but negativity.

31 minutes ago, To B or not B said:

Does that start with your own fans, as the Clyde thread in the last few months has been nothing but negativity.

Difference between being negative and wanting us down. Just the folk desperate for us to go. Get it right up every single one of them. 

Obviously extremely relieved that we don’t have to go through the play offs.

Got to say though, I’m absolutely rooting for Stranraer as I’m sure most other Scottish football fans will be. I’d love to see how an MK team does in the leagues out of sheer curiosity, but not at the expense of a club like Stranraer.