I'm not confident at all about east kilbride's chances. 

Buckie seem to be riding high and scoring for fun and our goalkeeper is absolutely.

If we do get past either of the Highland league sides,  Clyde are no pushovers.  They might have had a rotten season but all they have to do is play well in 2 games.

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

Buckie seem to be riding high and scoring for fun and our goalkeeper is absolutely.

If we do get past either of the Highland league sides,  Clyde are no pushovers.  They might have had a rotten season but all they have to do is play well in 2 games.

I don’t think Buckie are interested in going up. 

3 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

I keep hearing that.  

Could be wrong but only two teams currently in the HL who would be serious about promotion Brechin and Banks o Dee 

32 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Could be wrong but only two teams currently in the HL who would be serious about promotion Brechin and Banks o Dee 

What makes you sure Fraserburgh won't be serious about promotion?

Edited by newcastle broon

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Bear in mind 13 goals v Strathspey in 2 games sounds a lot, but they've lost 140 goals in the League so far.

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

I keep hearing that.  

Yes, it seems a common rumour but if they can't convince themselves to go full-on for league status on the back of a big payday from the Celtic Cup-tie then they'll never do it.  Time will tell soon enough.

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

What makes you sure Fraserburgh won't be serious about promotion?

Maybe they are but they haven’t came out and said so like the other two I mentioned. Just going off Fraserburgh after they played in the playoffs  

Buckie are definitely not interested in going up. The previous poster who said Brechin and Banks o Dee are the only ones really interested in going up with maybe Inverurie added is correct.

40 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

People have been saying Elgin dont want to stay up

Sorting their manager out and playing squad quickly put that to bed

Genuinely dont know where these rumours come from and never have any proof

There are some supporters from 60’s 70’s that hark back to the glory days in HL with rose tinted specs!

2 hours ago, 1993 said:

Buckie are definitely not interested in going up. The previous poster who said Brechin and Banks o Dee are the only ones really interested in going up with maybe Inverurie added is correct.

iirc Brora are a lot more keen these days

3 hours ago, Moorie said:

Maybe they are but they haven’t came out and said so like the other two I mentioned. Just going off Fraserburgh after they played in the playoffs  

Pretty sure Sam North visited them in one his videos and they were relatively keen on going up to the SPFL. 

If Fraserburgh won the league they would embrace the play offs but they wouldn’t over commit any resources if they were promoted. A number of their players wouldn’t be overly keen on travel.

4 minutes ago, 1993 said:

If Fraserburgh won the league they would embrace the play offs but they wouldn’t over commit any resources if they were promoted. A number of their players wouldn’t be overly keen on travel.

Yip as we have offered a couple of there players contracts over the years and they turned us down because of the travel 

11 hours ago, Moorie said:

Maybe they are but they haven’t came out and said so like the other two I mentioned.

Why would they have to do this to address your weirdo conspiracy theory? 

Just going off Fraserburgh after they played in the playoffs  

Did you attend that play-off? What part of that contest supports your theory?