Ayr United v Raith Rovers

16 hours ago, Enigma said:

I’m going to email our BoD and have it seen to that you get stuck in the main stand corner on your return to Stark’s if we don’t get the behind the goal option at Somerset.

I should put the following in a template, I seem to use it once a month.

The area of the ground given to the fans of “insert club”  is decided by the size of the estimated travelling support provided by the away team. 

I imagine it is reciprocal so there won’t be any fluffing of numbers. 

I wont be down for the game.  I love Somerset too.  A proper football ground.  Always good pre match too.  However, I refuse to go.  Not been for about 10 years and prior to that I had been down there over 20 times and saw us win there ONCE.

I'll keep the jinx away.

Albinson

McAllister/Musonda  Stanger  McGinty  Reading

Chalmers  Syla  Dempsey  Murphy

Dowds  McKenzie

Subs: New GK, McAllister/Musonda, Sanders, Tomlinson, Smith, McHugh, Amartey, Bryden, Willoughby

Think that's as strong as we can go on Saturday.  Be surprised to see Chalmers not start 2 in a row.  Maybe Bryden starts over Murphy is he is not fit.

20 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

I wont be down for the game.  I love Somerset too.  A proper football ground.  Always good pre match too.  However, I refuse to go.  Not been for about 10 years and prior to that I had been down there over 20 times and saw us win there ONCE.

I'll keep the jinx away.

You better 

Shake Harder The Simpsons GIF

On 19/02/2024 at 09:59, Enigma said:

Public transport can be a bit of a pain in the hoop as you generally have to walk through Glasgow City Centre to change trains to get down to Ayr.

Walking through Glasgow?

Freezing Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

I live in Glasgow (reluctantly) as an economic refugee and I avoid Glasgow city centre like it is Wuhan circa 2020. Thoughts and prayers to Raith fans braving this. God speed.

48 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Well there's no chance of this being goalless. Expect Vaughn will get at least one and fancy Chalmers to score too.

The chances of it being goalless are precisely one in ten. Raith Rovers have played eighty league fixtures at Ayr and eight have ended 0-0.

On 20/02/2024 at 18:51, shizzlemanizzle said:

Walking through Glasgow?

Freezing Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

I live in Glasgow (reluctantly) as an economic refugee and I avoid Glasgow city centre like it is Wuhan circa 2020. Thoughts and prayers to Raith fans braving this. God speed.

Pray for me as I’ll be reluctantly visiting the St Enoch centre next week. 

Went to Kirkcaldy on the train once early eighties and it broke down bout 1/4 mile from Starks . Got off on the tracks and walked the rest of the way (heaven forbid health and safety) . You don't know how to live nowadays. Ask voice of reasons dad he wiz there. 

3 minutes ago, Weekeith said:

Went to Kirkcaldy on the train once early eighties and it broke down bout 1/4 mile from Starks . Got off on the tracks and walked the rest of the way (heaven forbid health and safety) . You don't know how to live nowadays. Ask voice of reasons dad he wiz there. 

Stand by Me (1986) - Whats After The Credits? | The Definitive After ...