Ayr United v Raith Rovers

27 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Was trying to remember the last time I went to a game at Ayr and saw us win… pinned it down to a 0-1 with Ansah Owusu who was on loan from Wimbledon scoring for us. Googled him only to see he’s dead! 

That's incredibly sad. Incurable disease apparently. 

49 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Can we pick up only our 4th win from 28 games where Steven McLean has been refereeing?

I doubt it.

We should do well in the cards market on Skybet this afternoon though.......every cloud etc. 

Just down in Prestwick now and it’s a cracking day. Mild, bright and barely any wind. If the pitch is good its about is good is it gets in February for football.

Big game for the Rovers to try and build some momentum and really put the pressure on Yinited. 

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I hope the treacherous five minute walk between Queen Street and Central wasn’t too bad.

I used to work in Drumchapel and don't miss that walk.

ETA - it was probably no more dangerous than working in Drumchapel tbf.

Edited by Richey Edwards

4 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Assuming this is for me 🤣 Living in battlefield I just had to brave a treacherous 15 minute change at Central. 

Nah I’m just being a wido cause someone implied earlier that it was some sort of deal breaker for away fans travelling south of Glasgow.

Enjoy the day football aside.

51 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Just down in Prestwick now and it’s a cracking day. Mild, bright and barely any wind. If the pitch is good its about is good is it gets in February for football.

Big game for the Rovers to try and build some momentum and really put the pressure on Yinited. 

Pitch is in great condition. Hopefully should be a cracking game. 

Was optimistic about this until I saw Steven McLean was the referee. Ayr's stats in the matches he has officiated speak for themselves.

Raith will also be on a high after beating Dundee United. (that their winner was an absolute howitzer of a volley will have added to that)

I’m getting a feeling that Steven McLean is to Ayr what Colin Steven is to us. Must be a Steven thing. 

Feeling good about today, this is about as strong as squad as we’ll ever have for this level and if we have aspirations of running Dundee United all the way then we have to win really. 

Any word on a PPV for this game? RaithTV or Ayr? 

2 minutes ago, MC_Lachlan said:

I’m getting a feeling that Steven McLean is to Ayr what Colin Steven is to us. Must be a Steven thing. 

Feeling good about today, this is about as strong as squad as we’ll ever have for this level and if we have aspirations of running Dundee United all the way then we have to win really. 

Any word on a PPV for this game? RaithTV or Ayr? 

We offer a PPV stream but only if you're outwith the UK and Ireland