Ayr United v Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Going to miss browns dig in midfield, need to see turner do something today in there. 

Agreed handsome Tam.

was just thinking when looking at the line-up and considering changes as to why we brought him in when he’s so far down the pecking order.

Murray doesn’t seem to fancy Matthews which if you aren’t fancying Corr as a straight swap would have been for me the obvious change.

Chance for Turner to step up here.

Here is the question. People say Corr and Masson weren’t getting playing time because of practice and what IM sees. Why presume any different with Matthews? I know we all remember Ross…but we don’t see him day to day…

Now, most will say that’s crap…then we have a petty manager? Why does he hate Corr then, or Masson?

Just now, TxRover said:

Here is the question. People say Corr and Masson weren’t getting playing time because of practice and what IM sees. Why presume any different with Matthews? I know we all remember Ross…but we don’t see him day to day…

Now, most will say that’s crap…then we have a petty manager? Why does he hate Corr then, or Masson?

Centre half is a renowned experience and trust position.

often they’ll play full back young till they grow into it.

think it’s a case of we are in a title race and Murray rightly values experience in the position.

I’m referencing Corr here. Masson clearly isn’t cut out for this level and may never be. He won’t be here next season.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

Completely gone now 

Yeah, hopefully comes back eventually. 

I don’t seem to have any championship games now, so got the Brighton game on and I’ll check back every wee while!

Just now, Brashy's Boots said:

Can I just check we've finally brought in an experienced and accomplished centre half and lost him again within a single half of football?

Not only that, we've loaned out 2 defenders, ones on the naughty step and another potentially needs an operation.