🔴🟡Thistle vs Dunfermline ⚫️⚪️ - Friday night football 23/02/24

Offside "goal" looks tight but could well be off. Angle doesn't help, but it wasn't a clearly onside call like Stewart was claiming at the time.

Thistle goal looks to me like Hamilton pushed up to play Graham offside but Fagan-Walcott was sleeping and didn't step up at the same time so it looks like a Hamilton error but it's probably not. 

Our goal, we should be hitting shots from the edge of the box but we never seem to do so in any game. Did it tonight and we get the reward. Good reactions this time from Fagan-Walcott. 

Partick's general play in and out of possession has been very good - fast passing, decent movement, always probing when they have the ball and with a clear plan for every player when they don't have it. On the flip side, I have no idea what shape we're playing and why people seem to be in positions alien to them. McCann has played wide left plenty times so why is Holmes there? What is Benjamin? 

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Holmes is fckn pish

Southport fans said he was one of be best players they had seen in years. It’s almost as if there is a massive gap between the quality of the lower English leagues and the Scottish Championship.

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

I hope your telling everyone else to f**k off that's complaining about the erse cheeks 

I meant in that interview at the end Tam calls Butland 'Mate'.  Horrific. 

4 minutes ago, embow said:

Geez! Gie the mum to be a wee break. Baby due on 17th March. Wonder if it's a boy will she and her wife name it Donald Findlay Crichton-whatever ? The Donald refuses to celebrate his birthday on that date for obvious reasons and uses the 12th July instead 🫣

Am I missing a joke somewhere?

Just now, Islay said:

Southport fans said he was one of be best players they had seen in years. It’s almost as if there is a massive gap between the quality of the lower English leagues and the Scottish Championship.

Southport are renowned cloggers. Don't think they've ever seen a decent footballer. 

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

I'd switched over till the game started again , soz for reading it wrong 

No worries mate. That interview/feature was gross. 

10 mins removed and Im still fucking seething about that interview.

A nothing interview with a guy not related in anyway to whats being shown.

Who was it for? H*ns certainly aint watching this. Fridays are reserved for fapping one out at photos of the king/queen.

Utterly clueless BBC.