🔴🟡Thistle vs Dunfermline ⚫️⚪️ - Friday night football 23/02/24

40 minutes ago, 9queens said:

From the John Lambie stand McMillan looked well onside when setting up BBG for the first goal. How did it look on TV?

Same linesman got it right for Dunfermline's second when everyone thought he was miles off.

Still struggle to play a consistent 90 minutes 

I reckon his knee was a fraction off. Realistically it's one of those that could go either way and it wasn't your day.

Second one is a different matter of course. 

VAR would have sent Robinson off every day of the week. 

3 minutes ago, par-adise said:

I reckon his knee was a fraction off. Realistically it's one of those that could go either way and it wasn't your day.

Second one is a different matter of course. 

VAR would have sent Robinson off every day of the week. 

McMillan must have the biggest knee in fitba.I was sat in the JHS in line with McMillan and was onside all day ....anyhoos I hope you enjoyed your night in the big City and hope you stay up.

I appreciate he wont be everybody's type of player, but huge credit to Luke McBeth for going from Glenafton in the Ayrshire juniors to starting in the Championship and not looking out of place either.

I thought he did well in the role he was being asked to play last night.

3 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I appreciate he wont be everybody's type of player, but huge credit to Luke McBeth for going from Glenafton in the Ayrshire juniors to starting in the Championship and not looking out of place either.

I thought he did well in the role he was being asked to play last night.

Solid !.

Thistle had 2 onside goals chalked off. Your welcome dunfermline.

Thought the thistle team lost the game though.

All the university drop outs on here moaning but we still let in 3 goals regardless. You don't win leagues by dropping the head and moaning.

Dunfermline you are shite... we were just shitter on the night.

P.s. marrying yer sister is not OK... apologies for the bomb shell.

If I can ever be arsed to find your village on a map I'm sure I will stop by and have your local delicacy of half cooked chips.

1 minute ago, El Gringo Jag said:

All the university drop outs on here moaning but we still let in 3 goals regardless. You don't win leagues by dropping the head and moaning.

If I can ever be arsed to find your village on a map I'm sure I will stop by and have your local delicacy of half cooked chips.

0_mulgrewPNG.thumb.png.d1ba0450520724146d715a17a01da1ea.png

3 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Aye OK lemon chops, hope your tenement close isn't as stinking as your team were last night.

22 minutes ago, North West said:

Aye OK lemon chops, hope your tenement close isn't as stinking as your team were last night.

Here's me thinking that every tenement close reeked of pish, well every time I've walked by a close there was a strong aroma of said stench.

At full time Adeloye marched across in the direction of one of the linesmen who I thought he was going to let rip at, but he walked past him and, in a not so friendly manner, was gesturing / finger pointing towards someone in the home support.

Anyone have an idea what that was all about?

40 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

At least you’re not raging about it 🤣

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Watching Matty Todd’s goal back, I’d say Thistle’s offside trap needs a bit of work.

Muirhead starts to move forward to trap Todd after the ball has been played. It was a bold strategy.

51 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Angry Over It GIF by pikaole

20 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

At full time Adeloye marched across in the direction of one of the linesmen who I thought he was going to let rip at, but he walked past him and, in a not so friendly manner, was gesturing / finger pointing towards someone in the home support.

Anyone have an idea what that was all about?

I think he was blaming that guy for rustling a bag of crisps and putting their entire team off for Matty goal 

58 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

oooh luvvie has ripped her tights. What a quality Melt moment. Enjoy your seethe