Jakes on a plane

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Paisley wasn't an orangeman so I doubt that very much.

As far as I'm aware, Togo and Ghanain orangemen have participated in the Belfast 12th July parade.

Are you sure he wasn’t?  His Wikipedia page certainly says he was at one point. 

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This got algorithm’d onto my Twitter 

Morbidly obese men hooked up with toothless hags smoking cleaners fags.

What chance have those poor kids got?

9 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

Are you sure he wasn’t?  His Wikipedia page certainly says he was at one point. 

Having ploughed through Paisley's Wikipedia entry - not something I thought I'd ever write - you are correct. I apologise. It doesn't say when he was a member, he certainly wasn't a member in my time here - 51 years. I imagine he left it about the the time he founded his Free Presbyterian Church, but that's just a guess on my part.

36 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think Ian Paisley left the Orange Order because they weren't staunch enough for him.

No-one says the Popular People’s Front of Ulster until I say ‘Jehova’.

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Entire personalities based on a sports team - even their wakes and headstones will be about Rangers.

Some of those wakes will be fairly soon judging by the absolute state of them - simply the best though 

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Entire personalities based on a sports team - even their wakes and headstones will be about Rangers.

Some of those wakes will be fairly soon judging by the absolute state of them - simply the best though 

Any excuse to post this gem.............

sevco.jpg.3e452142a729e47346261cbbb19ff206.jpg

23 hours ago, PogoStick said:

Jesus this past couple pages are an eye opener. Had never heard of this Orange Walk on Holiday shite.

What an utter embarrassment. Sickening.

Renton(Welsh) spot on here. Feck me, that’s utterly depressed me.

In my opinion this is more embarrassing for Spain/Benidorm than it reflects as (more) embarrassing for the UK/Scotland.

Regardless I would never be too embarrassed by anything connected to the old firm as their supporters are pretty much a different species altogether from me.  Only the supporters of these clubs or these traditions should be embarrassed.

Posted (edited)

Getting back on topic. 

Would it be possible to round all these Jakeballs up and stick them all on the one plane, inform them that the pilot is the Pope and then it mysteriously disappears over the Irish equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle?

Matt Le Tiss can discuss this on one of his podcasts.

Obviously I would not wish any harm to happen to these individuals. Although perhaps abduction by aliens who perform all manner of sexual activities may force them to have a rethink about Tina Turner.

Edited by Molotov

23 hours ago, BFTD said:

e94a08d0-d05c-40c3-a5b0-02272eb48a74_tex

This is shameful. I'm putting on a South African accent if I ever need to go abroad again; it would be less embarrassing.

S02E02-QxNmS24Y-subtitled.jpg

15 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think that's the same video you get when you ask Chapt GPT to show you what the ninth circle of hell looks like.

Already a level 9. Treachery.

Think Dante & Virgil wouldnt have a category for that abomination.

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Presumably Ra Gers get revenue from selling real tops to tubes and these wallopers buy fake ones thus doing their club out of cash. 

Pars and Hearts survived and Rangers died... nae wunner. 

18 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Paisley wasn't an orangeman so I doubt that very much.

As far as I'm aware, Togo and Ghanain orangemen have participated in the Belfast 12th July parade.

In front or behind your flute band?