Jakes on a plane

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

Speaking of scum abroad, I find it genuinely bizarre that in this day and age there are hundreds of Sevco fans that congregate in Benidorm on 12th July and hold an orange walk. wtf is that all about?

If this is true, we need to picket Westminster to have our passports revoked out of shame.

Thinking about it, I've not had any Celtgers bosses either, although there's bound to be some at my current place as all you hear (or read on the lavvy walls) is the most cliched standard bigot brothers chat and they're probably well warned to keep their allegiance quiet to avoid the usual insane nastiness. I've had a couple of bosses from Norn Iron, neither of whom joined in any football chat, which I assumed was because they weren't interested but maybe they just knew better.

I knew I wasn't going to get on with the guy brought in to be my boss at my old company. A Yorkshireman now living in Exeter who, when he introduced himself said "I'm a Rangers man myself".

w****r. 

I don't work there any more. New boss is a Cardiff man - from Cardiff, supported them man & boy, Cardiff tattoo on his arm. I can respect that. 

Edited by Newbornbairn

35 minutes ago, BFTD said:

If this is true, we need to picket Westminster to have our passports revoked out of shame.

Isn't Spain a predominantly Catholic nation? Should be up them to shut this nonsense down. Get the riot police and dogs in about them. 

17 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Isn't Spain a predominantly Catholic nation? Should be up them to shut this nonsense down. Get the riot police and dogs in about them. 

That'll be why they do it, presumably. Got to get thae Kaffliks telt.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Thinking about it, I've not had any Celtgers bosses either, although there's bound to be some at my current place as all you hear (or read on the lavvy walls) is the most cliched standard bigot brothers chat and they're probably well warned to keep their allegiance quiet to avoid the usual insane nastiness. I've had a couple of bosses from Norn Iron, neither of whom joined in any football chat, which I assumed was because they weren't interested but maybe they just knew better.

It’s 100% true. Here’s what happened last year. Mental.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's fucking terrifying.

But I suppose that's the point.

Wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not,...................

They aren't a bonny bunch, that's fer sure.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

To be fair, it's the kind of place where grown men wear tutus and have 12" dildos superglued to their foreheads and no one bats an eye. A bunch of wankers marching around in orange is tame 

1 minute ago, Newbornbairn said:

To be fair, it's the kind of place where grown men wear tutus and have 12" dildos superglued to their foreheads and no one bats an eye. A bunch of wankers marching around in orange is tame 

I'd have thought there'd be a lot of batting of eyes if there was a 12" dildo wobbling about in front of them.

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not, wid not,...................

They aren't a bonny bunch, that's fer sure.

I was going to mention how P&B inevitable treats these things as a beauty pageant, and it never goes well  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I guess that solves the mystery of why we never went on holiday to Benidorm.

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

Aye, the walk actually takes two days because of the number of chapels they pass. It's a feat of endurance in that heat.

22 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

To be fair, it's the kind of place where grown men wear tutus and have 12" dildos superglued to their foreheads and no one bats an eye. 

You talking from personal experience? 😂 

Posted (edited)

I think I’d rather die on a plane to Benidorm than put up with that pish. 

It is utterly pathetic that these people think that this is something to “celebrate”.

Edited by Molotov

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

Boy at the front right of that picture is having bother opening his water bottle. Shame Sticky Vicky is deid.

11 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Take it they dont do this in Milano?

Marching? Or opening bottle with their doo-dahs?

Not this type of march but they love a "manifestazione" for any possible reason. I'm all for it, especially as it's always peaceful.

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

I know they are knuckledraggers supreme, but that is just incredible.

The only saving grace is that - based on the amount of body fat on show - a lot of them wont be making the 2024 version.

What a fucking embarrassment to the country.