Jakes on a plane

17 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Marching? Or opening bottle with their doo-dahs?

Not this type of march but they love a "manifestazione" for any possible reason. I'm all for it, especially as it's always peaceful.

Saw a few marches this weekend in Rome, none of them seemed to involved irish historical battles from hundreds of years ago as a symbol of white protestant ethnoexceptionalism, which was refreshing. 

20 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

That vid was obviously captured on a Club 18-88 holiday.

e94a08d0-d05c-40c3-a5b0-02272eb48a74_tex

This is shameful. I'm putting on a South African accent if I ever need to go abroad again; it would be less embarrassing.

Not content with just sullying the reputation of Scots abroad with this shite in Benidorm. they've latched onto the idea and started it in recent years in Marmaris too, down by the beach where their shitey token 'Ibrox Bar' is. Scumbags.

Edited by 'WellDel

It's mental isn't it - imagine being that immersed in something so backwards and pointless?

They probably think the locals are somehow impressed by it all rather than utterly bemused.

We should pity them but I just fucking hate them all.

5 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

It’s 100% true. Here’s what happened last year. Mental.

Right boys here are the options for where we are marching next July.

We have been invited to,

Derry/Londonderry,

Airdrie,

Kilwinning,

Whitburn

Benidorm

Where we voting to go?

Surprised they not all out there getting their arms and faces brighter than their shirts.

"Haw Shug" shouted up the stairs "Izzat you packed for Beni?"

"Aye"

"Goat yer sunglasses?"

"Aye"

"Goat yer sandals?"

"Aye"

"Goat yer Immodium and Preparation H ?"

"Aye"

"Goat yer shorts?"

"Aye"

"Goat yer fucking big drum?"

I read an article years ago about Ian Paisley doing missionary work in Africa and there was an Orange Lodge established in whichever African country he was in.

I doubt the African lodge ever get invited to take part in marches over here though. 

For a support that go to such lengths to 'promote' their team and 'history' when on holiday abroad, I find it absolutely bemusing that 12 years ago, they didn't have the belief in the original club / mental acuity / organisational capability / generosity of spirit & pocket to form a cohesive collective in order to save the entity that played at Ibrox until 2012.

Instead, they let their club die. 

31 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

For a support that go to such lengths to 'promote' their team and 'history' when on holiday abroad, I find it absolutely bemusing that 12 years ago, they didn't have the belief in the original club / mental acuity / organisational capability / generosity of spirit & pocket to form a cohesive collective in order to save the entity that played at Ibrox until 2012.

Football clubs are like tube trains - just wait a bit and someone will bring you another one along to jump onto.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I read an article years ago about Ian Paisley doing missionary work in Africa and there was an Orange Lodge established in whichever African country he was in.

I doubt the African lodge ever get invited to take part in marches over here though. 

Paisley wasn't an orangeman so I doubt that very much.

As far as I'm aware, Togo and Ghanain orangemen have participated in the Belfast 12th July parade.

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

It's mental isn't it? There seems to be so many of them and they all just stood about looking at each other.