Jakes on a plane

26 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Not sure if I’m being wooshed.

But you can hear clearly from the accents that it’s a flight from Scotland. I’d say east coast accents so I assume Edinburgh?

”you’re a fanny”

”you’re gonna get leathered mate”

”fcuking do him”

”oh my gawd!”

The woman that posted it is from Northern Ireland. I couldn’t really make out what anyone was saying. 

Anyway, the pilot just before they drag him away

image.gif.d684b73604dd0daab1282f510a6a95aa.gif

Edited by ICTChris

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

🤦 

This guy should never ever be allowed to fly again……

Comments on that are hilarious - full of The Rangers morons pretending that their fans or clubs are in any way different  :lol:

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I've used buses and trains to get around the UK. On a coach I can take a bigger bag than Ryanair, and it's generally included in the price. On a train I can take any size of bag I fancy for absolutely f**k all. I'll generally be treated with respect by the staff in both of those scenarios too.

Ryanair are miles worse than either of those options in the UK.

If it's a choice between Ryanair or the train between the south of England and Scotland, it's an absolute no-brainer. Train every time. Bus takes too long, obviously.

But you get to stop at Tebay services and have a frankly magnificent roast dinner. 

Mon the buses.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

A green n grey shirt, I'm shocked. 

99%* of adults turning up for flights wearing football colours are wrong 'uns. If they were all prevented from getting as far as even checking-in, then these incidents would be greatly reduced. Ban that cnut from air travel for life.

*Due to a lack of official figures this number may be factually inaccurate and, in fact, closer to 100%.

Really is time that airlines refused to allow drunks onto the aircraft and then feed them more drink.  Someone needs to sue the airline for allowing arseholes like that one onto the aircraft and then assaulting them.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Comments on that are hilarious - full of The Rangers morons pretending that their fans or clubs are in any way different  :lol:

2 hours ago, bennett said:

A green n grey shirt, I'm shocked. 

37 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've never seen the attraction of wearing football colours/strips outwith match situations. 

When I see folk on planes wearing football jerseys, tracksuits etc, I don't think "oh look, there's a (insert name of club) supporter.". I think "oh look, there's an ar#ehole."

We went to Menorca when I was 8 or 9 and we got to Edinburgh Airport and there was a family of 4 checking in front of us. The dad had a full Celtic tracksuit on with matching polo, the mum had a Celtic top on and the two wee boys had full kits on. 

On the return journey they had different tracksuits/shirts/kits on but still looked like the Celtic club shop had threw up on them. Almost like it was their official family travel attire

4 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

We went to Menorca when I was 8 or 9 and we got to Edinburgh Airport and there was a family of 4 checking in front of us. The dad had a full Celtic tracksuit on with matching polo, the mum had a Celtic top on and the two wee boys had full kits on. 

On the return journey they had different tracksuits/shirts/kits on but still looked like the Celtic club shop had threw up on them. Almost like it was their official family travel attire

I was hoping you were going to say that this family 'entertained' their fellow holidaymakers all the way to Menorca by 'Riverdancing' up and down the aisle for 2.5 hours.

55 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

99%* of adults turning up for flights wearing football colours are wrong 'uns. If they were all prevented from getting as far as even checking-in, then these incidents would be greatly reduced. Ban that cnut from air travel for life.

*Due to a lack of official figures this number may be factually inaccurate and, in fact, closer to 100%.

Tbf 99 is pretty close to 100. 

People on that flight should organise a group legal challenge against that individual and sue his sorry arse.

If you behaved like that at Celtic Park or your local boozer you’d likely get a lifetime ban.

I hope the airline authorities ban him from ever flying again. 

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I've used buses and trains to get around the UK. On a coach I can take a bigger bag than Ryanair, and it's generally included in the price. On a train I can take any size of bag I fancy for absolutely f**k all. I'll generally be treated with respect by the staff in both of those scenarios too.

Ryanair are miles worse than either of those options in the UK.

If it's a choice between Ryanair or the train between the south of England and Scotland, it's an absolute no-brainer. Train every time. Bus takes too long, obviously.

I actually agree. Living in Edinburgh, it's much easier getting the train to London than a flight, if you want to go into actual London and similar in time from door to door. And it can be cheaper/ not much difference if you book far enough in advance. Wouldn't say they were miles worse though. 

I've never really had a problem with Ryanair customer services personally. And found behaviour on chartered flights full of package holiday customers to be much worse. 

Edited by sparky88

7 hours ago, Molotov said:

🤦 

This guy should never ever be allowed to fly again……

Can't trust those Buckie Thistle fans anywhere.

Looks like he smacked some sort of security official there, possibly police. In that sort of condition i wouldn't be surprised if had a nasty accident on the stairs or trying to open a door.