Jakes on a plane

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This got algorithm’d onto my Twitter 

Presumably Ra Gers get revenue from selling real tops to tubes and these wallopers buy fake ones thus doing their club out of cash. 

Pars and Hearts survived and Rangers died... nae wunner. 

18 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Paisley wasn't an orangeman so I doubt that very much.

As far as I'm aware, Togo and Ghanain orangemen have participated in the Belfast 12th July parade.

In front or behind your flute band?

Paisley was about an anti-Catholic bigot as they come. I think he was on the apprentice boys' wing of the orange bigots rather than the orange order itself.

Semantics.

A horrible bigot however you want to dress it up.

Edited by Cosmic Joe

10 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Paisley was about an anti-Catholic a bigot as they come. I think he was on the apprentice boys' wing of the orange bigots rather than the orange order itself.

Semantics.

A horrible bigot however you want to dress it up.

Yet him and McGuinness ended up as good friends.

One thing I took from the Celtic roaster on the plane, was the sheer amount of Rangers fans responding saying they didn’t think they would be able to hold themselves back if they were there and the guy was terrifying their kids. 

Because what absolutely won’t terrify your kids is to stop looking after them and batter the f**k out of someone in front of them - so fucking hard to comprehend the idiocy in that mentality. 

17 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

One thing I took from the Celtic roaster on the plane, was the sheer amount of Rangers fans responding saying they didn’t think they would be able to hold themselves back if they were there and the guy was terrifying their kids. 

Because what absolutely won’t terrify your kids is to stop looking after them and batter the f**k out of someone in front of them - so fucking hard to comprehend the idiocy in that mentality. 

And there are always a few giving it, "this is what's wrong with modern society, people filming on their phones rather than getting wired in".

Assuming they aren't kidding themselves on about their bravery, they'd certainly be grateful of the phone footage when they're also arrested afterwards. It's also surprising how many violent roasters suddenly get control of themselves when they realise there's a camera pointed at them.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Dressed as a priest was he....

tedfup.jpg.8b0b97ec4f5509820e0604df79e71568.jpg

On 22/04/2024 at 19:59, RawB93 said:

It's mental isn't it? There seems to be so many of them and they all just stood about looking at each other. 

This is something I've never been able to comprehend. As mentioned, many teams have been in Admin and survived with out having to die and start again. I just don't understand why they all did nothing. 

I see an English guy on a plane from Heathrow to Newark  got pished and violent, forcing the plane to divert to Bangor, Maine, got thrown in jail for a month and had to pay $20,000 to get out. That'll learn him..

On 22/04/2024 at 19:35, Jacksgranda said:

Paisley wasn't an orangeman so I doubt that very much.

As far as I'm aware, Togo and Ghanain orangemen have participated in the Belfast 12th July parade.

Correct Jacks, as well as other demonstrations.

They've even made the trip to Glasgow..

ablacklodge.jpg

A decent listen this - Orangemen on the Equator - BBC Sounds

Edited by CarrbridgeSaintee

1 hour ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Correct Jacks, as well as other demonstrations.

They've even made the trip to Glasgow..

ablacklodge.jpg

A decent listen this - Orangemen on the Equator - BBC Sounds

Save me googling it someone please? what sort of orange order types are these? Surely it's a tolerant refreshing kind (if there is such a thing) and not the pallet burning, staunch, dregs of society that we have stomping round our streets!?

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I see an English guy on a plane from Heathrow to Newark  got pished and violent, forcing the plane to divert to Bangor, Maine, got thrown in jail for a month and had to pay $20,000 to get out. That'll learn him..

Mods!!  You canna let this go, a month on the naughty step at least.