Inbhir Nis -vs- Dùn Phàrlain

14 minutes ago, parsboi said:

And as for tonight, we need to capitalise on Friday and win again.  Draw isn’t enough to really give us momentum sorely needed. 

Aye the win will do wonders for momentum, if we did put a few together teams would be a little more fearful of us than they have been earlier in the season. However I would be satisfied taking a point back down the road but with the players Inverness seem to be missing, we should be aiming for all three.

If we did win, that would be back to back wins for the first time since early December, and for only the third time this season. Then we'd be going on to two home games within the next week against similar placed teams in Ayr and Airdrie. Need to start racking them points up, because after that it's a trip to Starks for the derby and then hosting Dundee Utd.

Out the traps rapid tonight.

We've enough in our locker to give a good account of ourselves.

I'm hoping over the next few games that we rediscover the reslience we had in spades last season. That allied with McPake also demonstrating his ability to make correct decisions regarding team selection and making changes during games. I feel he did this fairly well last season but not so this season.

Win this tonight and it'll reinvigorate our season.

I'm going 3-2 Pars.

Hopefully he is just feeling the effects of a tough shift on Friday. He would be a massive miss. But you are always hopeful with Todd to get goals when our strikers struggle. I'd have had Moffat ahead of Summers also. 

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hopefully he is just feeling the effects of a tough shift on Friday. He would be a massive miss. But you are always hopeful with Todd to get goals when our strikers struggle. I'd have had Moffat ahead of Summers also. 

Feel like Moffat and Sutherland are our energetic options from the bench.

Shit news about Kane all the same, hopefully just not being risked.

Edited by 101

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

For Kane not to be on the bench, tells me it's not about managing him. There a problem. He lasted 3 games, which is quite impressive for a Pars player these days. 

Was it not only 2 games? Hopefully it’s just a wee knock/niggle and he’ll be back for the weekend.

7 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Wallace Duffy will score a brace here.

Come on, that’s a bit harsh. I’m sure he’ll only score one own goal tonight. Danny Devine will score the other.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Harper probably in midfield for this one?

Anyway, I fancy us here. ICT 2 - 0 Dunfermline. Danny Devine hat trick.

Seems about right. I’m sure he’ll have at least one disallowed for offside.