DAFC v AUFC - The proverbial 6 pointer

Yup he was good. Dealt with everything apart from the fresh air clearance attempt nearer the end. Not an attacking RB by the look of it but did well at the back.

Get him signed, along with Kane and MFW. 

Can’t be assed reading other opinions. I thoughts that was a decent enough performance. First half, we’d probably have been doing well to go into the break at 0-0, but two goals and we were laughing.

From there, we never really looked like conceding. Second half, we managed the game very well and never looked at risk of chucking it away.

Hamilton and MFW are excellent. The new RB played very well too, but Otoo and Chris Kane were the 2 best players on the park today.

7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Very good question which I should return to tomorrow.  Unfortunately the group opted for the Elizabethan so brewers fayre style away day. 

We can rule this out. 

Pray tell me what is so superior about pubs in Ayr compared to Dunfermline. You're consistently ragging the toun and you reside in shitty Ayrshire. You've been at it for years with your sanctimonious garbage. 

10 minutes ago, North West said:

Pray tell me what is so superior about pubs in Ayr compared to Dunfermline. You're consistently ragging the toun and you reside in shitty Ayrshire. You've been at it for years with your sanctimonious garbage. 

I think he's joking.

Ayr has loads of good pubs, as does the town*.

*City

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

A heads gone from someone whose team won would be a new one for P&B. Let's see if we get there...

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

No it wouldn't.

Unless you're being sarcastic?

1 hour ago, AUcal said:

Imagine get riled after a victory because someone said your town has shite pubs.

A wee team mentality, imo.

Imagine quoting something you find insignificant. Try practising indifference.

6 hours ago, North West said:

You have two first names. 

6 hours ago, North West said:

That they exist helps.

Imagine being a fucking temperance town as the world ends.